Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Warrior's Dream

Warrior's Dream

by LaChicaNica

[ItaNaru, SasuNaru] Sometimes our greatest moments in life is not to never fail but in the risk we take every time we fall. AU/AR,Angst,Yaoi,Slash,Shonen-Ai,Lemon,Lime,Oral

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Itachi, Naruto, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-13 - Updated: 2007-06-14 - 525 words

?Blocked
Title: Warrior's Dream
Author: Clemen/Pieldelava/LaChicaNica
Fandom: Naruto
Warnings: Slash (slash: male/male, female/female relationship), don't like, don't read!!!!!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything related to it. I'm a poor college student so if you want to give to charity, send me some money, your be doing your good deed of the day, so e-mail me. hahahahaha
Note: I want to thank my buddy LiLAqUaMaRiE. This fic wouldn't be possible without her. Yay mujer, love you.

Warrior's Dream

"I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying." - Unknown

Prologue:

Dreams and hope are things that bring human beings closer together, however, those who knew him - like many in the village - would say he wasn't even a human in the first place. On the contrary, he was human - indeed he was. If he wasn't, would he be able to bleed like humans do? He wouldn't have emotions - he wouldn't desire acknowledgment from his own people; wouldn't cry to the heavens for a dream that would never become real.
Kyuubi was correct; he has been foolish enough to believe people would ever accept him for whom he truly was; so he was different from them in some ways, who wasn't really? Acceptance was something that was not made for him, even with those so-called friends that he "had"; not even if he was still the Kyuubi container, not even if he acted the part of the brash idiot who made people laugh at his expense. No one would ever truly accept him.
He would always be the village idiot who was the container to the Kyuubi.
That image was all that everyone would see; no one would try to see past it. No one would truly see how lonely he was. None of the things he has done - bringing back Uchiha Sasuke and returning him to Sakura and Kakashi, killing Orochimaru - has been fruitless. It was if they would never be counted among the eyes of the villagers.
Perhaps...perhaps it was better that way. Perhaps it was better the village did not know he was the strongest ninja in the village, just a select few actually knew. If the entire village found out, found out how strong he, "the demon" was...they would want to kill him. They would be afraid of what he was, more so than what they are now and would rather him dead then to understand him or let alone befriend him.
Demon. He was more than that; he was an outcast for he was neither accepted by humans nor other demons. He was just a lonely outcast. It would forever be his only fate.
How right was Neji when he said everything was decided by fate; at the Chuunin Exams, Neji had said the following: "No one can change their fate, no matter how much you may fight against it."
Naruto sighed himself.
He had been fighting since the day he had been born and yet, and yet fate dealt him with a deadly blow.
---
Writing©Clemen/PieldeLava/LaChicaNica
Naruto©Studio Pierrot
All Rights Reserved-Masashi Kishimoto
Sign up to rate and review this story