Categories > Movies > Underworld > Kraven's Gift

Kraven's Gift

by Henrika

Kraven has a present for Viktor... but what are his intentions?

Category: Underworld - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Viktor - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2005-11-24 - Updated: 2005-11-24 - 2665 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Kraven's Gift

Author: Henrika

Fandom: Underworld/??

Characters/Pairings: Viktor, Kraven, Lucian... as for pairings, you're gonna have to see! :P

Rating: Hmmm... probably NC-17, although it could be a hard R, too.

Summary: Kraven has a present for Viktor... but what are his intentions?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters featured in this story, and I make no money from this.

A/N: Humour fic. It's also a cross-over... kinda, but revealing which fandom would be too much of a spoiler! Read to find out!

~~*

"My Lord, wait!"

Viktor halted at the sound of Kraven's voice. He already felt irritation building up within him. What could the sissy ass-kissing Regent possibly want now? The Elder really didn't care to find out.

"What is it, Kraven? I'm in a hurry," Viktor snapped rather irritably, hoping to get rid of the other Vampire as quickly as possible.

Kraven simply smiled and glided up next to the Elder. As always, he looked very dashing in a dark velvet outfit tailor-made for him, and his hair and nails were in perfect shape, as well.

"Don't worry, my Lord. I won't take much of your time..." The Regent placed his hand on Viktor's arm. "I have something for you. A gift."

"A gift?" Viktor repeated dumbly. Well, it wasn't the first time Kraven tried to win his trust and affection with worthless trinkets, but it had not happened in a while now. Viktor had believed that the younger Vampire had grown out of such desperate and childish habits.

"Yes, that's right..." Kraven purred. "I want you to have this." He offered the Elder a brown paper bag containing something. Viktor hesitantly accepted it, treating it almost as if it contained a poisonous snake. Kraven saw his expression and burst out laughing. Don't be afraid, it's not going to bite you!"

Viktor looked inside the bag. In there was a... videotape? A plain, black videotape. He frowned, suddenly confused. "What's the meaning of this?" he demanded to know.

"I want you to watch it, my Lord," Kraven replied. "To tell you the truth... Viktor... I think you're a bit highly strung... That tape is going to help you relax. Please, watch it. For me? I went through hell to get it... just for you..."

Viktor's frown deepened. He wasn't sure he liked the sound of Kraven's voice or the gleam in his eyes. Still... the whelp had made him curious. Very curious. "Well... thank you, I guess..." he muttered, momentarily overlooking the fact that Kraven had just called him highly strung and told him he needed a break!

"What is on the tape?" Viktor couldn't resist asking.

"Surprise, surprise..." Kraven cooed, winking playfully. "But I can promise you one thing... my Lord... It's going to rock your world!"

With that, Kraven passed the bewildered Elder and merrily walked down the corridor, feeling Viktor's eyes in his back. A devilish smiled replaced the playful one, and the Regent almost couldn't control his laughter. He had done it! Viktor had the tape, and in a week he'd be history... and Kraven would be appointed Coven leader.

His insidious plan had been put into action...

~~*

A few hours later, the following morning, Viktor sat in his bed, propped up against pillows with the remote control in his hand. He was already comfortably dressed for the day, wearing only a nightshirt, and figured that this was a good time to watch Kraven's "present". Hopefully it would be worth his time.

The Elder couldn't help feeling expectant when he pressed the "play" button on his remote, leaned back, and waited for the show to begin.

The first few seconds were nothing but buzz. Viktor's eyes widened in disappointment. Damn... so much for that "relaxation". Not that he hadn't expected something like this, of course. Kraven was just not reliable, in any way. Maybe he had intended for something to show on the tape but screwed it up. Incompetent little twit.

Then suddenly an image appeared on the TV screen. It was a bit unstable and shaky at first, but then it slowly cleared up. Viktor's eyes grew plate-sized, and had he been drinking something, he most assuredly would have choked on his drink when he noticed what was going on in the TV.

The tape showed two people having sex. Two males. One of those males was... Kraven! And the other one... Viktor's jaw went lax when he finally recognized the Regent's lover. That long, brown hair, the bearded face, the large grey eyes... the brand on his right bicep was gone, of course, but only because Kraven had brought that to him over six centuries ago!

Viktor blinked and rubbed his eyes several times just to make sure he wasn't dreaming or imagining this. He even tried pinching himself. Nothing helped. He was really actually watching a video with Kraven being fucked by LUCIAN himself! Lucian, who should be long-time DEAD!

The Coven Regent and the presumed-dead Lycan leader were doing it on a rickety-looking bed, which looked like it would collapse any minute. Kraven was on all fours, head bent forward, and Lucian was kneeling behind him, pounding into the slim, pale body at a ferocious pace. They were both groaning and panting, and an occasional whimper (pain or pleasure, or a mixture of both) escaped Kraven's lips.

It was impossible for Viktor's overworked brain to process all the information it was fed, but some parts of his body - or a certain part, rather - had no difficulties whatsoever. The graceful, supple Regent taking it up the ass and moaning like a wanton whore stirred the Elder's blood, and even though he knew he should press the stop button and stop watching this... freaky amateur sex video, he could not. His own cock responded eagerly and formed a tent within his nightshirt, leaving little doubt as to whether he was enjoying what he saw... one way or another.

Viktor mentally cursed himself, but his body had a will of its own. Right now it just craved release from the arousal caused by that damned...

/LUCIAN IS ALIVE! Lucianisalive, Lucianisalive, Lucianisalive, LUCIANISALIVE!/

The words reverberated through his head but did not in any way numb the aching fire between his legs. That video had been shot fairly recently... they didn't exactly have the hardware 600 years ago.

Damn that Kraven... Viktor would deal with him... but not before he had dealt with himself.

Pulling his nightshirt up, he gripped his now exposed cock and started pumping it with the same ferocity with which Lucian thrust into Kraven. He kept his eyes open so as not to miss a second of what went on in the screen. He watched Lucian smack Kraven's pale, round ass, and then grab the Vampire's hair, pulling out of him and turning him around so that he could shove his cock down Kraven's throat instead.

"That's it, my little bitch..." Lucian smirked in that strangely cultivated voice of his, which Viktor knew very well, even after all these years. "Suck me off and swallow my come... That's it..." He combed his fingers through Kraven's thick, dark hair as the Vampire deep-throated him, swallowing the Lycan's cock until his nose was pressed into Lucian's pubic hair.

Viktor watched in amazement. /Kraven can do that?? I had no idea.../ Against his will, Viktor was impressed. He watched the Regent suck vigorously until Lucian came with a howl and filled Kraven's mouth with his seed. The wanton Vampire worked hard to swallow the huge load, but a few droplets still trickled down his chin.

Lucian then gave Kraven manual release, and once they were finished, the Vampire licked his own come from the Lycan's fingers.

"You're such a whore, Kraven..." Lucian said with a chuckle. "Look at yourself...! What would Viktor do if he saw you now, hmmm...?"

Then he pulled Kraven into his arms and lay down with him on the bed, still petting the Vampire. Kraven grinned too, and then his voice could be heard, barely as a whisper, "Hmmm, maybe... But Viktor will never know... We've managed to keep this from him for over six centuries, so I'm not worried now..."

Then suddenly the image disappeared and was replaced by buzz and an empty TV screen. Viktor was almost disappointed to see it ending, but he kept jerking his cock until he erupted in a powerful climax which sent his come splattering over his chest, stomach, and the sheets.

The Elder lay still, panting heavily for a few minutes. Once the fire in his loins had been sated, he began to realize the true meaning of what he'd just seen. Although... WHY on the face of the planet had Kraven given him THAT tape?! It didn't make any sense, unless the boy had a death wish!

~~*

Kraven was exhilarated. With any luck, Viktor was watching the tape now and would be dead in seven days. The Regent really badly wanted to take credit for the plan, but in truth, it had been Lucian's idea.

A little over a month ago, the Lycan leader had told him a supposedly true story about a videotape that killed the person who watched it within seven days, and Kraven had started researching about it on his own.

Getting a copy of the tape had been both arduous and costly, but after weeks of digging and hard work, he'd finally managed to acquire one. He had - of course - not watched the tape himself, and having it in his possession had been more than a little daunting... Besides, there was no way for him to know if the curse really worked. He simply had to trust what others were saying. Still, it was worth a shot. If Viktor died the way the urban legend said, no one would ever suspect he had anything to do with it.

The Regent returned to his chambers and decided to retire for the day. Maybe he could give Lucian a call, telling his lover and accomplice that he'd given the tape to Viktor. Or not... News like that should be given face to face.

Kraven undressed, slipped into a robe, and poured himself a glass of brandy. He really wanted someone to celebrate with... although there was no real reason to celebrate until the Elder was dead. Who knew, maybe Viktor wasn't even going to watch it? Perhaps he'd already thrown the damned thing into the garbage bin with no intention of ever watching it? Sigh... There were so many variables.

An object lying on his desk suddenly caught Kraven's undivided attention. It was a... tape. A plain, black, regular tape... The CURSE TAPE!

All colour drained from the already pale Regent's face. He rushed over to see if his fears were true, and they were. This was the tape that should be in Viktor's possession by now. So what was it doing on his desk?!

And even more unsettling was... if the curse tape was here, which tape had he given to the Elder? Kraven instantly started going through his desk drawers, desperate to see if something important was missing.

/Please... PLEASE let me have given him a tape with gardening tips, or something!/

It seemed, however, that Fate would not be kind to him today, either. The one tape that was missing was one of Lucian and his private sex videos. Kraven felt his blood pressure rising and his heart beating like a hammer in his chest. He would faint... His head was already spinning in circles.

Closing his eyes, the Vampire leaned his pounding head against the desk and silently counted to ten. This helped somewhat. Or it didn't, really - he was deeper in shit than ever before - but at least he didn't feel like passing out anymore.

"Okay, Kraven, get a grip on yourself..." he said, trying hard to think of a solution to the problem. There was none. At least not that Kraven could think of. As soon as Viktor watched the tape, he would find out about Kraven's betrayal and have him executed. Besides... the idea of the Elder seeing what exactly he did with Lucian made him blush. At least he hoped that it wasn't the BDSM one!

~~*

Lucian was already asleep when he heard his cell phone ringing. Grumbling irritably, he reached for the little device on his bedside table. Before answering, he checked the caller's number.

Kraven. Oh, great!

"Hello?"

"L-Lucian, it's me..." Kraven's shaky voice sounded from the other side.

"Kraven..." the Lycan leader sighed. "It's almost midday, what could you possibly...-"

"I was supposed to give Viktor the curse tape last night. But..."

Lucian snorted. "I knew it! You've chickened out, haven't you? I almost saw this coming... Kraven, you're just the perpetual coward, aren't you? You never have the balls to go through anything that might actually make a difference, and you...-"

"I DID give it to him!" Kraven's shrill, terrified voice interrupted him. "Or... I thought I did... Lucian... I happened to give him the wrong videotape!"

"WHAT?!" The Lycan Master's voice boomed through the phone and Kraven was convinced that it was heard across Budapest. He winced.

"I... I thought I'd given him the curse tape, but I was wrong... it's still here... on my desk... I just saw it."

Lucian gritted his teeth at the whimpering, incompetent coward. When he spoke, his voice was low and dangerous. "And which tape did you give to him, Kraven?"

There was a long silence. "I... I accidentally gave him one of our sex videos..."

Lucian closed his eyes and almost expected to wake up from a nightmare. This didn't happen, though, and he had no choice but to accept the reality. "YOU. DID. WHAT?! You fucking idiot! Do you realize what you've done? You've exposed not only yourself, but me and a secret we've managed to keep for over 600 years! Besides, you've let Viktor know what we do in bed!"

A whimper sounded from Kraven again, and now the Regent (or soon-to-be ex-Regent, when Viktor had found out) sobbed pathetically. "I didn't mean to!" he cried into the cell phone, both angry and despaired. "Did you think I wanted this?! Viktor is going to have me executed! I can't remain here a minute longer!"

"Oh, we're really observant, aren't we?" Lucian snorted sarcastically.

"Can I come stay with you? Lucian, please...? I don't know where else to go..."

The Lycan growled in reply. "By rights I should come over there and tear your throat out myself before Viktor gets the chance! But fine! Just make sure no one's following you!"

~~*

Kraven heard a "click" in his cell phone, meaning that Lucian had hung up on him. It didn't matter now. The Lycan had said that Kraven could come to him, as long as he made sure he wasn't followed.

The Regent pulled out a suitcase from his wardrobe and, as quickly as possible, tried to stuff some clothes and other necessary items into it. He was dangerously close to panicking. He had to leave by foot. It would be too risky going down to the garage to get his car or a motorcycle. He wouldn't even exit Ordoghaz through the door but through his window!

Kraven had no time to do either, though. Suddenly there was a loud bang and the door to his chamber was slammed open. Terrified, the Vampire spun around and saw a grinning Viktor standing in his doorway, holding a very familiar videotape in his hand.

"Kraven..." the Elder smirked. "I watched your mystery tape!"

Kraven stared at Viktor with dismay written all over his countenance. Okay, that much for his escape attempt!

The grin did not fade from the older Vampire's face. "I must say, Kraven, I'm surprised..." Viktor said, clicking his tongue. "I didn't know you mastered deep-throating!"

Kraven's jaw dropped.

"I just wish you didn't waste it on a filthy Lycan..."


Fin

(A/N: Yes, the cross-over is "The Ring"! :P)
Sign up to rate and review this story