Categories > Original > Erotica > Forbidden Pleasures

Forbidden Pleasures

by EroticxDesires

(I put Y just in case; girl in this story is 15 years of age though!) A 15-year-old girl experiences her first taste of sex with her stepfather who is just 10 years older than her. It's difficult t...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 1600 words

?Blocked
A/N: Well this is my first attempt at a story on this site, my main story focus will be those of the Erotica genre since that's just what I love reading and writing, and here's the story. Please read the warnings.

WARNING! This story will feature underage sex between a 15 year-old girl and her stepfather. If that bothers you, DO NOT READ. Flames will be ignored.

Forbidden Pleasures
EroticxDesires
Chapter One: The Beginning Of A New Thing

Alexis Blake's mother had remarried a much younger man before passing away from cancer. That left Alexis alone with her newly appointed guardian, her stepfather. The thing about living alone with a man not much older than yourself, and very attractive and very, very available, is that things happen without you willing them to. Especially when a young teenage girl is maturing and just beginning to notice new things about herself, and her body.

Alexis was 15 years of age, her stepfather was 25. Her mother had been 40, but they say age doesn't matter, and it had seemed to work between her stepfather and mother for awhile.

"Alexis," her stepfather began, "You are growing up very fast. You look much older than your fifteen years of age, and I am only human. I ask that you meet me, tonight, in my room. We could share some wine, if you'd like, and maybe... talk, a little bit." Of course, he had a lot more on his mind than just 'talking'. Alexis, however, was oblivious to all of this.

"I guess that would be alright," She replied slowly. Her stepfather smiled at her, standing up.

"Good girl. Wear the nightgown I bought you the other day," He told her, before leaving the room. Alexis stared after him, slightly confused, but decided not to think much of it. It was only to talk, after all, and she didn't get to drink wine very often and wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to do so now.

[center]---[/center]

Night time had finally arrived, and it was time to meet her stepfather in his bedroom as he had requested that morning. When she got inside, she saw that there were candles lit all over the room, and wine glasses set out. Her stepfather had taken his shirt off because of the heat, she assumed, and was in only his boxers.

Her stepfather poured her a glass of wine, and Alexis gulped it down quickly. She loved wine. She felt the heat rush to her face as she suddenly realized that her stepfather was staring after her body hungrily. Several glasses later, and she felt very lightheaded and giddy.

"Would you like more wine?" He asked her. She said nothing, but found herself feeling very hot suddenly in this room. "Would you... like to cool down?" He asked, his voice much lower, much more... huskier, than before. Alexis nodded, not quite understanding what he meant. Even under normal circumstances she may not have, but how could she possibly understand now? She could already tell she had too much wine to drink as it was. Her stepfather placed his glass down on the table in front of him, and, his eyes never leaving her, began to remove his boxers. Alexis' eyes widened at the sight of his penis hanging between his legs and she gulped, not sure she was ready for what he had planned. How would this help her to cool down? He advanced towards her, eying her body and moaning. He helped her pull her nightgown over her head and his lips met hers for the first time.

His tongue explored her mouth, his hard erection now teasing her, prodding gently at the opening of her vagina through the material of her panties. Alexis was shocked by the rush of fluids that came out of her, hot and spurting. The thought of pushing him away never occured to her, she was too caught up in the moment now. She felt her stepfather reach behind her to unclip her bra, which shortly after fell to the floor. He lowered to his knees and kissed her stomach, just above her panties. She gasped as he placed one hand on her inner thigh as the other hand worked its way into her panties and playing with her clit.

Finally, he pulled her to her feet and pulled the panties down her legs and to the floor. Once the last bit of her clothing had been shed, he shoved her down onto the bed. He got her sitting up, and, positioning himself on top of her, shoved his cock into her mouth. She gasped and cried out at first, but then she started to get into it. She moved her tongue along the length of it, then poked the head with her tongue. She began sucking as his seminal fluids began to spill into her mouth and, not knowing what else to do, she swallowed it. He groaned and threw his head back, his fluids still spilling into her mouth. After his orgasm was over, he pulled out of her mouth and slowly made his way down her body until he found himself near to her vaginal opening. He flicked his tongue against her clit and Alexis gasped, writhing beneath him. He slowly moved his tongue down from her clit to her opening, licking up the fluids that were pouring out.

Her stepfather looked at her once before thrusting his tongue into her vagina as deeply as he could, licking her inner walls, causing her to cry out. He could feel her rocking against him and he continued until her climax came, and he pulled his tongue out.

Alexis was still clutching at the bedsheets, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she tried to breathe. Her stepfather reached beneath her and rolled her onto her stomach.

At first, he simply massaged her back as she tried to even her breathing. Then he moved down to her ass and slowly dragged his tongue up along the crack.

He grabbed his cock, rubbing it for a few moments to make the end wet, and then, positioning himself, thrust into her ass.

Alexis yelled, shouting hisname and moving against him. He thrust into her repeatedly, his actions getting faster as he came closer and closer to his climax, and finally he felt his fluids release inside of her, and he shoved himself as deep as he could inside of her.

He planted light kisses along her backside, stroking the inside of her gently by slowly withdrawing and pushing back in. Finally he pulled out of her and turned her onto her back again. He moved his head down to her breasts and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. Alexis spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist, feeling his hard erect penis gently touching her inner thigh. She cried out as her stepfather bit down on her nipple, and dug her nails into his back. He groaned in satisfaction and began working on the other breast.

Alexis shoved the lower half of her body up so that the head of his penis prodded the vaginal opening, and her stepfather lifted his face from her breasts, and shoved his cock deep into her vagina, breaking through her maidenhead. Alexis cried out, tears spilling over her eyes, but her stepfather was too lost in his bliss to stop now.

His thrusting motions were slower at first, as he attempted to stretch her vagina to fit him. Finally, when he felt her moving against him, his motions became much more frenzied. He withdrew completely and then penetrated inside of her as deep as he could, his motions fast and accurate. Alexis was finding it harder to breathe as she felt her climax approaching. She moaned loudly at first, and as she got closer to her orgasm, she began to shriek and move faster against him. Her breasts jiggled from their motions and the bed was squeaking so loudly and rocking so much that for a moment Alexis feared it would break.

Her orgasm came when her stepfather reached down and began playing with her clit as he thrust against her. Alexis cried out again and again as she felt his fluids release inside of her. Finally, he thrust one last time into her, and collapsed on top of her, exhausted. Alexis trailed her fingers over his back, sighing deeply and cuddling further into his embrace. They lied there, silent, until their breathing had finally began to slow down to a normal pace. Alexis' eyes opened as he rolled over and placed her on top of him. She looked at him confused, her legs straddled on either side of him.

She eyed his penis, which was hard and erect again already, and looked at him, trying to see if he wanted to do it again. The lust in his eyes set her body on fire, and she positioned herself above his penis before lowering herself on him, taking all of it in. She moaned and closed her eyes as his penis stroked the inside of her, and he grabbed her waist and began lifting her up and placing her back down. He lifted his waist up off the bed and penetrated her at the same time and Alexis threw her head back, crying out in ecstasy. She felt the semen spurt inside of her and shrieked, falling down hard with his penis deep inside of her. She got off of him and curled up into his arms, snuggling in close and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story