Categories > Movies > Underworld > Heat

Heat

by Henrika

Lucian has to deal with a helplessly drunken Viktor in the Lycan den. This is the morning after...

Category: Underworld - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Lucian, Viktor - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-11-24 - Updated: 2005-11-24 - 1802 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Heat

Author: Henrika

Pairing: Viktor/Lucian

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Lucian has to deal with a helplessly drunken Viktor in the Lycan den. This is the morning after...

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, and I'm making no money from writing this. Please don't sue.

Notes: Smutty and silly! You have been warned!

~~*

Lucian woke up, yawning, and stretched his naked body, tangled within the sheets. He was practically soaked in sweat, although it wasn't due to a nightmare. During the hot summer months in Budapest, the heat could get nearly unbearable in the underground Lycan den.

After some time the Lycan leader became aware of a weight on his chest and noticed that it consisted of Viktor's left hand. Following the outstretched limb, Lucian could see that the Vampire was lying beside him in the bed, naked and uncovered, with his arms and legs spread wide. Obviously the heat was getting to him, too.

The Elder was still asleep, snoring softly through his open mouth. Lucian regarded him with interest as he thought back to last night's events. Viktor had had a little too much - alcohol - to drink and ended up staggering the tunnels of the Lycan den, dizzy and not quite in control of himself. Knowing very well what his pack members could do with the helplessly drunken Elder, Lucian had gone after him and carried the dozing Vampire back to his quarters. He had undressed Viktor and tucked him down, although sometime during the night, the Elder had kicked the sheets away, probably due to the heat.

Lucian's keen eyes roamed the long, supple body of the other ardently. He did not get many opportunities to study a sleeping Viktor, and this was a chance he just couldn't pass up. The Vampire's chest rose and fell steadily in time with his breaths. The Lycan gently lifted the hand that lay thrown over him and placed it on Viktor's own chest. Naturally, his eyes came to rest on the Elder's groin. The soft, pale cock with the pink head rested against the Vampire's inner thigh, surrounded by a small, neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair cropped very short. Lucian had never understood why the Vampire race insisted on trimming and shaving the little body hair they had. There was nothing wrong with some fuzz, at least according to Lycans.

It was still day, but suddenly Lucian got an irresistible urge to awaken Viktor, and he knew the perfect way to do it. Moving to lie between the Vampire's spread legs, he leaned over Viktor with the most of his weight supported by his own arms. Now his face was only inches from the Elder's, and Viktor's soft snoring indicated that he was still asleep. With a mischievous grin, Lucian started blowing air into Viktor's ear, and it did not take long before the Vampire's eyes fluttered open.

A dull ache in his head was the first thing the Vampire's senses registered. The warm, heavy weight on top of him came second. When his vision cleared, he could see Lucian's grinning face hovering above him.

"Good evening, Viktor," the Lycan smirked.

The Elder was still very troubled by the heat, and having Lucian draped over him did not exactly help. "What time is it...?" Viktor slurred. He could barely remember anything from the night before. "Lucian, get off me..."

"It's either very early or very late, depending on how you see it," was the answer he got. "And no, I am not getting off you. You're staying right where you are until your head has cleared. Remember what you did last night?"

"No... what?" Viktor asked, suddenly anxious.

"All those drinks you consumed made you want to do some exploring on your own. Be happy I found you before my pack did. You may be an Elder, but you're still a lone Vampire in a den full of Lycans who don't exactly revere you. I don't suppose I have to tell you what some members of my pack do with Vampires before ripping their throats."

Viktor closed his eyes and felt his already flushed face getting even hotter. "Oh, God..." he moaned. This was embarrassing. Could a - relatively - small amount of alcohol really make him that careless? The thought of what could have happened made him shiver despite the heat.

"If you're expecting a "thank you", forget it..." he snipped when Lucian's teasing grin widened. "Now get off me... You're really hot and heavy, Lucian..."

"Mmmm, and you like it..." the Lycan purred, leaning down to nuzzle the side of Viktor's neck. "Besides, I'm always horny right after waking up. What do you say...?"

Their groins were already conveniently pressed together, and Lucian could feel his own swelling with arousal. He started pressing small, wet kisses to the Vampire's throat, and although Viktor squirmed, he did not actively resist.

"Did we... last night...?" he murmured, rather uncomfortable with the thought of it.

Lucian had no trouble knowing what he was referring to. "Of course not! Really, Viktor, that hurts my feelings. What kind of monster do you take me for? Do you think I would exploit a helplessly drunken Vampire?"

"With Lycans, nothing surprises me..." the Elder muttered under his breath.

"I think that everything about my kind surprises you. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

Lucian continued to kiss Viktor, and this time he captured the Elder's lips with his own. To his surprise, Viktor returned the kiss and his hands came to rest on the Lycan's shoulders, wherefrom they slowly moved into Lucian's thick, unruly mane, grasping the brown locks with long, slender fingers.

The Lycan leader ground his hips against the Elder's, and his hardened cock slid into the crease of Viktor's ass, nudging his rear entrance. "Care to open the backdoor for me?" he smirked.

"I have a headache..." Viktor sighed softly, and although semi-aroused already, the idea of coupling with someone in this state was not very appealing.

"So? At least you're conscious now," Lucian taunted, rising to his knees and lifting Viktor's legs over his shoulders to get better access to the Vampire.

"It's too hot..."

"No, it isn't. You're just used to all those modern conveniences at Ordoghaz. Shut up and save your whining for when you really need it!" Lucian spat in his palm, not bothering with any other lubricant, and coated his erection with a couple of firm strokes. Then he spread the Vampire's splayed thighs even wider and leaning over Viktor, he started to enter him. The Elder moaned in a mixture of strain and pleasure and wrapped his long, lithe legs around the Lycan's hips. Once he was fully sheathed, Lucian quickly established a firm, steady rhythm, pistoning his hips and driving himself into the body beneath him. He did his best aiming for the Vampire's prostate with each stroke, knowing that Viktor's reaction would let him know if - or when - he succeeded.

The sex with Viktor was always great regardless of who took the upper position, although Lucian secretly admitted that he enjoyed fucking the Elder a bit more than being fucked by him. Not that the Lycan leader had any qualms about being penetrated, but like Viktor and most other Vampires, Lucian enjoyed being in control. Being born a servant to the very man he was fucking at this moment, it was enthralling and slightly odd that he could make Viktor submit to him this way.

Lucian did not try to hold back and the quick pace soon drove him toward orgasm. Sheathing himself to the base, he came hard, squirting his warmth into Viktor's bowels with a low, animalistic growl. The climax left him momentarily drained, and he collapsed atop his lover with his full weight. Suddenly Viktor gave a pained shriek, and Lucian's head bolted up.

"What's wrong?"

"Lucian, my balls!" the Elder squeaked. "You're squeezing them! Get off me!"

The Lycan complied immediately and rolled off Viktor as he wondered how such a thing could happen. The Vampire began to rub his mauled testicles, giving Lucian a glum, aggravated stare.

Lucian looked for traces of semen on Viktor's stomach but found none. "You didn't come?" he asked, concerned.

"No, you were too quick, and it usually requires manual stimulation as well," Viktor snapped back. "But never mind, all I want to do is go back to sleep, anyway." He pulled his hand up and turned his back to Lucian, drawing his knees up toward his chest.

"Hey... I'm sorry..." Lucian began and reached out to caress the Elder's tousled, blond hair. He was genuinely sorry and hoped that Viktor would realize that. "Come here, let me..."

Viktor jerked into a sitting position before the Lycan could finish his sentence, and when he looked, he saw that the Elder's face, shiny with sweat, had become practically livid. He was also clutching his stomach spasmodically.

"Get out of my way! I have to..." The words came out in a panicked rush, and the nauseated Vampire scrambled off the bed and tripped over something, landing on the floor on all fours. Lucian was not slow to act this time. Bouncing to his feet, he grabbed Viktor's upper arm and half-led, half-dragged him toward the adjacent bathroom, determined to get him there before an accident happened.

The pair never made it to the bathroom in time. Viktor doubled up, and his stomach finally rid itself of the alcohol he had drunk the night before. The vomit - a sour, rank mixture of liquor and blood - landed on the floor of Lucian's bedchamber. The smell was so nauseous and horrid that it made the Lycan leader's own stomach turn. And in this heat... Things could hardly get any worse. Lucian growled low in his throat and briefly considered giving Viktor to his pack, after all.

"You will clean that up once you can stand! All of it!" he snarled at the crouching, doubled shape of the Elder. Lucian's heart softened just a little when Viktor did not reply with the usual snide remark. His throat was probably on fire after this. What the Vampire needed was a glass of cold water. Or cold water, anyway...

Bending down, Lucian collected Viktor into his arms and closed the small distance to the bathroom carrying the Elder. He dumped Viktor unceremoniously in his bathtub and turned on the shower, spraying the Vampire with ice-cold water.

Viktor began to scream and curled into a ball, trying to shield his naked body from the icy jets.

"Oh, stop your howling!" Lucian said irritably. "This is the only thing that helps." He knew that he was right, although a small, sadistic part of him took joy in hearing the Elder's pitiful whimpers and wails...

Ah, to hell with it. Viktor had himself to blame for this.


Finis
Sign up to rate and review this story