Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Fifteen

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

Fluffy

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 671 words - Complete

1Moving
Chapter 15.

I awoke from an unrestful slumber to feel a body lying close to mine. I felt them tracing the lines of my face, going over my nose, brushing the bangs out of my eyes. They traced my hair line to my jaw line and my jaw line to my lips and brushed their fingertips over them. I sighed and slowly opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes, a smile spread across Ryan's flawless face.

"Hey you." He said quietly, his slender ahnd moving to my cheek so I could talk.

"Hey." I said as I moved my head to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, our legs tangled, and kissed my forehead.

Then I remember where I was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after I realized I wasn't in my own bed.

"I'm here because you're here." He said confused.

"Yes, but how did you know I was here?"

"I called you earlier, but Meg answered and told me you were here and sleeping."

"Did she tell you anything else?"

"...Yeah. Why didn't you call me?"

I thought. Why didn't I call him?

"I guess it didn't really cross my mind. I went into emergency mode. I was in shock. All I could think about was what I was going to do."

Silence.

"Ryan?" I asked, afraid he might have fallen asleep.

"I'm here."

Silence again.

Oh man. I think I really hurt him.

"Ryan, I'm really sorry. I should've called you. I'm so incredibly sorry. Please. Don't be mad. Please?" I pleaded sliding up his body so I was face to face with him.

He nodded and looked away. I put my hand on him face and forced him to face me. "Please Ry. I wasn't in my right mind. I love you, I never meant to hurt you."

He nodded and smiled a small smile. "I understand. I'm not mad, just hurt. Its just. I love you so much, I want to be one of the first people you call."

I nodded. "Of course. From now on your number one."

He smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. The I kissed him again....and again. He deepend the kiss and ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I happily let him in. I lightly nibbled him lower lip receiving a small, quiet moan from Ryan. I smiled into the kiss and did it again. This time he rolled us over so that his body was on top of mine. I slid my hands up the back of his shirt, feeling his bare skin. His shoulder blades, his back muscles, the bones of his spine. Then Iremembered something.

"Hey Ry, don't you have a concert tonight?" I asked as he kissed my nack.

"Yeah why?" He said between kissed.

"Well um, as much as I love doing this, shouldn't you be there?"

He stopped and dropped his head, his forehead restign in the crook of my neck, his fore arms supporting his upper body weight.

He exhaled a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah I guess. Its only about 5 though and we're not on till later in the night so do you want to come with?" He said into my skin.

"You mean to the concert?"

"Mmmhmm, but you'd be backstage and on the wings instead of in the pit." Lifting his head off my shoulder and looking into my eyes.

"Hmmmmm...let me think about it." Pause. "Ok." I smiled.

He chuckled. "You're cute." He said giving me an Eskimo kiss (brush noses with each other.)

"Yeah I know." I said grinning a cheesy grin.

"You're amazing did you know that?" He said looking intensly into my eyes.

"I've been told."

"No seriously, the way you can be in such a good mood and smile even with all the shit going on. Its amazing. How do you do it?" He said with a slightly shaking his head.

I looked him directly in the eyes and simply said "You."

R and R or die.
Sign up to rate and review this story