Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Two

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

This is the sequel to Drop A Heart.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 606 words

0Unrated
With the Pete and the guys at the meeting

"So what's the plan?" Patrick asked.
The other guys shrugged.
"I think we should take a break..." Andy suggested.
"What do you mean? We can't just disappear." Pete replied.
"Why not? I mean, think about it, Andy and Karen are going to be having a baby in a few months, he's already missed the first few doctors appointments." Joe pointed out.
Pete nodded.
"You just got Storm to move out here with you. Patrick has Phi...you know all of us still want to be a band and everything. We just need to tone it down for awhile." Andy said.
Their manager nodded his head.
"If all four of you are in agreement, then you can do this. Just don't disappear forever, okay?"
"Yeah, okay." They replied in agreement.
"So I'll get a press conference set up and you guys can tell your fans." He said.


Normal POV

I sat around waiting on Pete to get home. Karen and I had went out and got some food for the boys and us. They were going to just chill at our house after their meeting. I was really curious to what it was about.
"I can't wait to have this baby." Karen said.
I smiled, "I can tell. Andy is really happy and excited."
"Mhm. I think next week I'm going to find out what were having. I want a girl, but Andy wants a boy."
"Go figure. If it's a boy I hope he doesn't turn out like Andy." I replied.
She laughed, "Yeah, I know."
I heard Hemingway start barking and the guys stomp up the stairs.
Pete opened the door and Andy, Joe, and Patrick followed him inside.
"So..." Karen said.
"So what?" Joe asked.
I rolled my eyes, "What was the reason for the meeting?"
"Um, well, the four of us decided we were taking a break." Pete replied.
I shot him a confused glance, "Like a permanent one?"
"Not really. We'll still be playing shows here and ones in Chicago and New York. Just no touring and junk for awhile." He said.
I squealed, yes, squealed. I jumped into Pete's arms and Karen and Andy were hugging.
"This is great." I whispered.
"I know."
We got the food out and started eating.
"So what made you guys decide to take a break?" Karen asked.
"We just felt that we need time to be with our families." Andy said kissing her cheek.
I smiled at them. Those two were just to cute for words.
We hung out for awhile longer and then everyone left.
"I'm glad they finally left. I wanted some time alone with you.." Pete said kissing me.
I pushed him away.
"Don't get anything started with me tonight." I told him.
He pouted.
"I'm sorry baby. " I said shrugging.
"Fine." He said and laughed.
"Maybe we could start talking about our little family...especially now that we'll have time." He said.
"Maybe, but you how I feel about it."
"I know. You don't want to have a baby yet because you're too young..."
"Yeah, but it doesn't really matter as long as I have you in my life." I replied.
"Mkay. Maybe one day soon, I can put a pretty little diamond ring on your finger." He suggested.
"I hope so." I said and kissed him.
"I'm tired."
"Go to bed hun. I'll be up in a few minutes." Pete said. I nodded and kissed him before walking upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and then crawled into bed. I was out a few minutes after my head hit the pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story