Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Could This Be Any More Tragedic?

Hey, Benji. Guess what!

by BenjisRiotGirl79 0 reviews

Well, read and find out.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 812 words

0Unrated
-2 months later-

"BENJI!!!" Katie cried over the people in the living room. We were having a little get together with the band, family and friends.
Lately, Katie had been acting moody, morning sickness, huge hunger craves.. You know.
Benji ran into the bathroom, where Katie was sitting there crying.
"What?! Baby, Whats wrong?" Benji asked worried.
Oh, the reason why everyone was there is because everyone is getting ready for the wedding.
"Benji..I...I'm..." She sat there and cried, unable to finshed the sentence.
"what? What is it?" He asked.
She looked up at him and smiled, tears still flowing down her face.
"I'm pregnant." She whispered.
It took a minute for it to settle.
"Your what?" He began to smile.
"Pregnant." She said a little louder this time.
"What?" He asked making her say it louder.
"I'M PREGNANT!!!" She shouted.
The whole room heard her.
Benji picked her up carefully and swinged her around placing kisses on her face, neck, chest.
"I love you so much. I'm going to be here all the time. Were going to get through it this time." He promised.
"Okay." She said smiling slightly.


-Benji's P.O.V.-

I'm soooooo excited. No more drinking.And tour is not going to happen for a while because of the marriage. Now because Katie is pregnant it wont happen for another year or so.
I made a promise to the love of my life and I'm going to keep it.
We are getting married in 2 weeks and Im really excited.
This is good because Katie didn't want to look "fat" in her wedding dress.
She wont be showing that much so it will work out.
I hope it's a girl. Or a boy. I don't care.
All I know is that, this time the baby will be delievered.



-1 week and 3 days later-

Things are hectic. Running around.
All though, I'm not allowed to be stressed so..
All I get to do is pick out my dresses and the cake.
The rest is for Maggie to do.
She is letting me take care of Johanna, though.
Benji has been like my personal slave lately.
I'm kinda bummed that I will have a little tummy.
But as long as it's not like a 9 month belly, I'm fine.
I'm so excited. Mrs. Benjamin Madden. I like that.
So, in my free time, which is mostly the whole time.. I'm been thinking about baby names.
But of course Benji was there with me to help pick out what was good.
If I have a girl, her name would be either Brandy or Daviney.
(Dave-ih-knee)
If I have a boy, his name would either Aiden or in dedication of,
Joel Benjamin. We would have to call him JayJay for short. :)
I can't wait.


-Wedding Day-
"Do you, Katie Nicholson, Take Benjamin Madden as you husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, rich or for poor, to cherish forever?" The preacher asked me.
DUH!!
"I do." I smiled at my soon-to-be husband.
"Do you, Benjamin Madden, Take Katie Nicholson as your wife, To have and to hold, through sickness and health, rich or for poor, to cherish forever?" The preacher asked Benji.
"I do." and he winked at me. It made me giggle.
"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."
Benji lifted the vail that was infront of my face and kissed me. It was like we were teenagers again and it was like when he first kissed me standing outside his house infront of my mustang.
The good ole days.

"Do you, Maggie Cruea, take Joel Madden to be your husband,to have and to hold, through sickness and health, rich or for poor, to cherish forever?" The preacher asked Maggie. I started crying. As if I was crying enough as it was.
"I do." She smiled.
"Do you, Joel Madden take, Maggie Cruea, as your wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, for rich or for poor, to cherish forever?"
"I do." He blew Maggie a kiss.
"I now pronounce you mand and wife. You may kiss your bride." Joel did as the preacher said.
He leaned forward and kissed Maggie on the lips. It was beautiful...
And normally I wouldn't say that about them. ;]

We went through everything and it was the best day of my life.
We danced. It was then that the Bride had to dance with her father.
Since me and Maggie were both were fatherless, Josh, Matt, Benji and Joel took turns dancing with us.
With Maggie, Matt ((her brother)) Dance with her and then Benji stepped in.
With me, Josh danced with me for a while and then Joel stepped in.
Either way, I loved every minute of it. That is, I loved every minute that I could remember.
It all went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story