Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Sing me sweet lies but don't lie to yourself!

by patdfan27 6 reviews

Vicki cd is released and Pete is upset about something. How will Vicki make it up to him? And what has Pete been keeping from Vicki? Drama is in the air and a cliffhanger too! Read Rate and Review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 1389 words

1Hot
So thank you to all of you who have been reading my story and have been reviewing it! It means a lot that you guys actually like my story! A special thanks to Rae_She_Write who thinks my story is crack. This one goes out to you because it is going to be addictive like crack, I hope!

RaRo



Pete's POV

We finally arrived in LA and Butch sent over a car to come pick us up. We drove over to the studio to meet up with him and the band he found. We got to his office and he pushed me and Pat out of the way to hug Vicki.

"Have I told you how proud of you I am lately?"

"Yea dad last night." She smiled and he put his arm around her shoulder and led us to where the band was. All of us heard them play and agreed book them. We were getting ready to leave when Butch stopped us.

"Vicki where are you going?"

"I am going over to Pete's and Patrick's dad."

"Why?"

"They want me to go over a song for another band that I am doing a duet with."

"Well I was hoping we could go out to dinner just you and me to celebrate you album releasing tomorrow."

"Fuck, I totally forgot."

"Forgot your own album comes out tomorrow? Impossible."

"Oh no possible. I will meet up with you guys tomorrow." She gave me the look of disappointment. We left and shortly afterward and went home.

Vicki's POV

I left with my dad to have dinner with him.

"So what's new?"

"Nothing I have an album coming out tomorrow, did you hear?"

"Have you and Pete made mends yet?"

"Yea, I kind of had to because I am going on tour with them."

"Really, the Honda Civic Tour right?"

"Yea."

"I know you probably didn't want to follow in my foot steps Victoria, but I promise you it is for the best."

"I know."

"What's really the matter?"

"How do you make your relationship work with mom?"

"Open communication."

"So I take it my birth mother didn't have that with you?"

"No, I didn't even know she was pregnant with you until on day she called and told me to come and get you because she couldn't take it anymore."

"You had no doubt that I was your daughter?"

"I did at first until I looked into your eyes and saw myself through your eyes. Then the paternity test confirmed it. Vicki are you sure you are ok?"

"Yea just nerves I guess." We finished up our meal and headed home. I woke up the next day with my phone going off. "Yea dad? Just come into my room."

"Sorry, are you ready to go?" I looked at my bed then back at him.

"Does it look like I am ready to go anywhere?"

"No but get ready!" He left me to myself to get ready. An hour later I jumped into my dad's car and we drove to a record store.

"Seriously you got me up this early to take me to a record store? Where's the closest Starbucks?"

"Come on I want to show you something." We walked to a section of the store and my dad motioned me to lean in. "Ok you see I am here?" I saw my dad's cd and nodded. "Now look who is behind me." I laughed and saw my cd. "Now let's hope no one comes between us."

"That will never happen daddy or I will kill them."

"Good now let's buy them all."

"Dad no, leave at least two." He agreed and brought like 10 of my cds. We headed home and then I headed to Pete's place. Once he opened up the door and saw it was me, he pulled me inside and instantly attacked my lips.

"Hey to you too."

"Guess what I am listening too?"

"Hmm, that lame group Fall Out Boy?"

"No, that sexy singer Victoria Walker."

"Oh really, is she any good."

"Well she is fucking amazing, but she is not that bad of a singer." I giggled and kissed him. He led me to the living room where I heard my voice bouncing off the walls. He picked up the cover to my cd and looked disappointed. "'I would like to thank my dad blah blah blah. The guys at the label who helped me blah blah blah. And especially Fall Out Boy. Patrick, thank you for producing and giving me you advice and being there for me all through out this album. Andy and Joe thanks for making the album fun to record and showing me how to play the drums and guitar even though I already know how to play them. Pete thanks for giving me chance and the war is still on!' That's all I get? War is still on?"

"What do you want me to say? Thanks for getting me off in my room or thanks for letting me blow you?"

"Patrick's was longer than mine."

"I know of a way to make it up to you."

"What do a reprint?"

"No, but it does involve this new lingerie, I just brought today before I came here." I started to unbutton my shirt and looked down. "Oh course a reprint would be more logical. I'll call the printing company right now."

"Yea before you do that I need to see the rest of that lingerie."

"Yea when I come back." I started to walk off when Pete turned me around and attacked me with kisses.

"I want to see the rest of your new lingerie in my room now." He took my hand and led me to his room. He finished unbuttoning my shirt to reveal a cute little corset that came with matching panties. I climbed onto the bed and knelt there waiting for him. He quickly removed his shirt and pants and joined me on the bed. He undid the corset and laid me down on his bed. He took my breasts in his hands and he stroked his thumbs across her nipples before taking them into his mouth. Then he moved down to my panties and pulled them off.

"Now I want to return the favor from that night at the club."

"Really?" he nodded and began to go down on me. He started slowly, his tongue probed me teasingly. He only teased for a minute or two before he climbed over me, hovering. "You call that returning the favor? I get off more with my shower head."

"Shut up."

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" He nodded and I smacked him. He laughed so I smacked him again. Our lips instantly attack one another's before his pushed into me. I tightened myself on him with the rhythm he was trying to set and once he did he began to move faster within me. I cried out with pleasure as he slide in and out of me. His shaft stroked me from inside taking making me crying out with an orgasm causing my legs shake and tremble. He then thrust into me deeper making me cry out more as he came. We laughed as he got off the top of me.

"Why do you still have to be a bitch even during sex?"

"It is not my fault I didn't get off. Shit what time is it?"

"It's 3, why?"

"I am going to be late to my own practice." I quickly got out of bed and started to put on my clothes.

"Come over tomorrow and plan to spend the night."

"I can't, I am busy all this week with practice. But you can call me for some phone sex. But until then I'll see you later." I gave him a kiss goodbye and left.

Pete's POV

Vicki left and I stayed in bed for 5 more minutes before I heard the doorbell ring. I put on my boxers and headed for the door.

"What did you forget, Ashlee, what are you doing here?"

"I heard that you were in town and I am horny." She pushed herself inside and kissed me. "What are you not happy to see your girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed her back. I have a big mess on my hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story