Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > A Moment To Gather Myself

A Moment To Gather Myself

by odogoddess

Giles needs a little help fighting the three sister's thrall...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Giles, Riley - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-11-24 - Updated: 2005-11-25 - 936 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: The characters are Joss Whedon's.
The situations they're in are the author's.
Not meant to infringe on any legal holders of
Buffy the Vampire Slayer copyright.

~ ~ ~ B ~ ~ ~

A Moment To Gather Myself
by OdoGoddess

"Oh, no! No sir. No more chick pit for you."

Riley kept pulling him away, half-carrying him until Giles demonstrated he could walk, or at least stumble, on his own.

Finally the brawny young man let him go and he nearly fell, but managed to hold onto a wall with sagging knees. He took a breath then straightened, but only a little as his pants were stretched uncomfortably tight over his hips.

Giles winced. His erection throbbed keenly and he was acutely aware of just how close to coming he still was.

"A moment," he said stiffly. "I need a moment to... gather myself."

The ex-commando nodded, but did not look away. Giles hesitated. He couldn't very well say he needed to find release or else he'd come in his pants. Better, he thought, to go back in the room and let the sisters take care of his little problem...

"What's wrong?" Finn asked, concerned, shaking him from his lust-induced reverie.

"Oh, nothing. I..." Rupert blushed brightly. "I'm... I just can't seem to er..." He waved a hand.

Riley frowned, then noticed the huge erection swelling out the older man's pants. "Oh!"

It seemed the muscle-headed boy wasn't entirely stupid. Still Giles found himself blushing fiercely as Finn mumbled, "I'll... I'll be right over there. Waiting for you."

Giles managed a nod of appreciation. Heat continued to singe his cheeks though, and he felt the keen sting of shame.

Trying to ignore it, he carefully unzipped his pants. His bloated, fleshy cock pushed eagerly free of restraint, swelling even more. Giles moaned.

He tightened his fingers around his pulsing shaft and closed his eyes, shutting out the room and his own growing sense of deep humiliation.

Think of pretty girls. Yes. Pretty girls. Think of pert bosoms and bouncy bottoms. Their hands... small hands touching you.

Cool hands. So many hands and the sharp sting of teeth on his flesh... Rupert stumbled, straightened, still holding his heavy prick.

Think of going back to that room and opening the door and...

"Oh, no you don't, mister."

He opened his eyes to find Riley holding him back from opening the door to the room where the three sisters waited. He could feel them waiting and his member jutted like a divining rod between them, pointing to the thing he craved.

The soldier boy's strong fingers felt rather good gripping his arms firmly, that muscled chest pressing against his...

"Giles?" Riley had given him a little shake and he focused on the boy. But he was looking down. He looked down then, too.

His prick looked angry - inflamed. Heat flamed his cheeks now. Rupert hadn't felt so ashamed since his mother caught him wanking as a young boy. Here he was, his swollen cock pointing at a boy young enough to be his son! It didn't seem to make a difference to his body though. It still sang with tension and the need the sisters had instilled in him.

He was about to murmur an apology when Riley suddenly coughed a little, clearly uncomfortable.

"Look Giles, I'm really sorry, but you're not thinking clearly with... with this... and until it goes down you won't. So I hope you forgive what I'm about to do."

With that, and before the dazed, aroused older man could even process this statement, Riley went down on one knee and gripped the base of Giles raging cock. He leaned closer, hesitating a bit, and then his thick lips slid over the head.

Giles groaned as a warm tongue massaged his glans and played with the tip of his foreskin. He fought to keep from thrusting, but the young man pulled him closer, urged his release. His body tensed to find it, pushing his heavy cock into Riley's sucking mouth.

God this feels... heavenly.

Then those calloused fingers began to play with his balls... sliding down to tweak that so-sensitive skin that separated his scrotum from his puckered anus. That mouth closed and he could feel the slight scrape of teeth on his sensitive head.

Oh, dear God!

Rupert hissed as his ejaculation overtook him. It seemed as if every pounding beat of his heart caused more semen to pulse from him and onto Riley's waiting tongue. Bright geometric patterns flashed behind his closed lids, his mind's eye providing a neon backdrop for his ecstacy.

When he finally opened his eyes, Finn was releasing him. The ex-commando stood back up, waited.

After a moment, Giles managed to tuck his limp cock back into his trousers, not looking at Finn. The siren call of the sisters had faded. He could think again. But he had no idea what to say to this young man who had just given him one of the most powerful blow jobs he'd ever received in his life.

And he's sleeping with Buffy? The thought made little sense, as it had since he'd first learned of it.

He finally nodded at Riley.

"Er..."

"Don't mention it." Finn said quickly. As the older man finally met his eyes, Riley gave him a faint, rueful smile with distractingly moist lips before he added, "I won't."

Then he turned and led the way from the room.

Giles frowned, a bit disquieted, but once more in control of himself as he followed Riley's lead, trying to shut off the thoughts that remained in the wake of what had happened.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story