Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Smash The Mirror And Break The Palm Readers Hand

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

THANKS TO ERIN AGIAN FOR WRITING!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 445 words

0Unrated
ERIN'S POV.

I walked into the house to hear screaming coming from Patrick's room. I walked up to his room and peaked in the door. I saw Pete yelling at Patrick who looked like he was going to cry. I decided it probably had something to do with Chelsea, so I went to go see her.

I knocked lightly on the door, "Chelsea, are you in there?" I asked softly.

I heard movement behind the door, then a click. I opened the door slowly to see a sobbing Chelsea on the floor.

"Oh hun," I whispered, bending down and giving her a comforting hug. "What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I really wanted to make Pete jealous, and I'm a bit unstable with my emotions right now, so I went to talk to Patrick, and I guess, things went a bit to far," she said between sniffles.

"So what happened between you and Pat?" I asked.

"We were kind of, kissing..?" Chelsea said looking up at me, with her red, puffy eyes.

"Sweetie," I whispered hugging her tighter.

We stayed like that for another 10 minutes. I looked down at my watch.

"Damn, I gotta go, Andy and I are going to meet the photographer, I'll be back soon, I swear!" I told her.

"Okay," she whispered.





PETE'S POV
"God Patrick, I can't look at you!" I yelled at him and walked out of his room slamming the door as I left.

I was really pissed at Patrick AND Chelsea. I felt a mix of madness and jealously. I punched the wall with all the stress going through my body.

"Ow," I said to myself, while shaking my fist, trying to make it not hurt.

"Smooth," I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Erin standing there giving me a smirk. I gave her a half hearted smile. We just looked at each other for a bit, then she came over and gave me a comforting hug.

"I needed that," I told her.

"I think almost everyone needs one today," she replied, motioning towards Chelsea's room.

"Is she okay?" I asked concerned.

"She's really upset," she told me.

"Damn it, I need to talk to her!" I exclaimed, starting to walk towards her room.

Erin stopped me, "I don't think she would listen to you right now, give it some time."

"Fine," I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Well I gotta run, Andy's waiting for me!" she said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and then running off.

"Bye," I whispered, even though she was already gone.

I went downstairs and flopped face first down onto the couch, slowly I drifted off into sleepsville.
Sign up to rate and review this story