Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

This may call for a proper introduction...

by patdfan27 5 reviews

A confrontation between Vicki and Pete errupts, but Vicki doesn't only take it out on Pete and how does Pete respond? Read Rate and Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 1539 words

1Funny
Vicki's POV

Nearly a week has passed since my album was released and the sales figures would be in today. Hopefully I am a success and not one of those one hit wonders who sell only 5,000 copies, like K-Fed. I was at my dad's studio helping him finish a song when Pete and Patrick stop by. I gave Patrick a hug and did not even acknowledge Pete. My dad comes out of the booth wondering why they were there.

"Ok so the figures just came in and do you want the good news or bad news first." Pete said.

"I don't fucking care, surprise me."

"Ok bad news first you didn't sell as many copies of your cd then Fall Out Boy."

"And I would care because? I am not in competition with your group."

"Well you should be because you sold only 3,000 copies less than us and came in at number 1."

"Am I going deaf or did you say number 1?"

"You are hearing correctly. You sold an impressive 257,000 copies of you cd and your single has reached number one." Patrick said jumping up and down.

"Vicki this is amazing, aren't you excited?"

"Sorry I think I just flat lined. Are you sure and this is not some fluke because I will seriously hurt someone if it is." I glanced at Pete, who gave me the look 'are you talking about me?'

"No here are the figures." Pete handed me a paper and looked over the figures and dropped the paper.

"People actually like me and my music!" I jumped up and down and hugged my dad and Patrick. Pete was left hanging and asked "what about me?" I rolled my eyes and told everyone I had to call Michael Guy. I was nearly screaming at him when he screamed into the background about the good news to everyone else. I laughed and told him goodbye. I turned around to see Pete with his hands crossed in front of him.

"May I help you?"

"Yea, you can first explain to me why you didn't give me a hug back there and why you have been not returning any of my phone calls."

"Phone is messed up and I forgot you were in the room?"

"What is your problem? I want to share this good news with you and you give me attitude? I was hoping you and I can go out and celebrate."

"You can celebrate with Ashlee. Now if you excuse me I am going back to the studio."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean go celebrate with Ashlee?"

"Hmm, let's see here. You and her were plastered all over the internet shopping for food in you pajamas holding hands the day after you and I had sex. So basically you had sex with me and her the same day but her sex was exposed to the world. So sorry if I sound like a complete bitch and selfish but I don't see or have sex with guys who sleep with two girls at the same time." I walked off leaving him to himself with his mouth hanging open. I walked back into the studio bouncing off the walls along with my dad and Pat. Pete walked back in and sat down on the couch.

"So Vicki do you want to go out to dinner and celebrate with your dear old dad or is that too embarrassing?"

"No I would love to but I have a date."

"With...?"

"Yea."

"Wait who are you going on a date with and how long have you two been seeing each other?" Pat asked. Pete leaned in from his couch to listen more closely.

"I went out with him for the first time last night and I rather not say and dad you better not say anything either." I pointed my finger at my dad and he nodded.

"Well hun, why don't you call and reschedule and maybe invite the TAI guys out with us."

"Ok, I'll call Michael back. Hopefully he still isn't screaming." I walked out the studio again and called Will.

"Hey, congrats on the album."

"Thanks. I have a question. Do you mind if we reschedule our date because my dad wants to go out with all the guys from TAI and maybe Pat and Pete to celebrate."

"That's fine as long as there is a second date."

"There will be I promise. I'll call Michael. Bye." He said bye and I called Michael. He said him and the guys will be there and we hung up. I turned back around to see Pete sitting outside the door.

"Hypocrite." He said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, hypocrite. You give me shit for sleeping with Ashlee and here you are going out on dates with some other guy. Hypocrite."

"Yea but when I went out on my date, I told Patrick to tell you that I should have drowned you that day at the pool because at least I wouldn't have to worry about my heart and my head being screwed with. So don't call me the hypocrite when you were the one who told me that you wanted to be with me when you are with someone else." I stepped around him and opened the door. I told Pat and my dad that TAI is down for going out and I would see them later. I walked back out to see Pete still sitting there and I left without saying another word.

I got back home and got ready to go out with everyone. My dad called my cell phone to ask it I was ready. I told him yes and I would be down in a second. I went downstairs and me and my dad left for my celebration. We went to this swanky little club for drinks where we met up with TAI and Pat. Will gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek while no one was looking and went to go find the Sisky. I was talking to Michael and Pat about the album when I saw Pete walking with Ashlee holding hands.

"You must be shitting me!"

"Oh hey Michael and Pat. You know Ashlee right?" They both said yes under their breath and I pushed them out of the way.

"Hi we haven't met yet, have we?"

"No, but I am Ashlee and you must be Nicki?"

"No Vicki."

"Close enough. Pete baby I want a cock...tail. Hehe." Is this girl for real? I looked at Pat and shook my head.

"Hey Michael want to dance?"

"Sorry mate you know I can't dance, but why don't you ask dear old Bill here?" Will just came up to get another beer and looked over at Michael.

"What about me?"

"Dance with Vicki, cause I can't dance."

"I don't think Vicki would be caught dead dancing with me, besides she hates me, don't you Vicki?" I smirked at Will and nodded.

"I am willing to make an exception for one dance." Will put him arm out and I put mine around his. We danced and sat next to my dad who seemed bored talking to Ashlee.

"Vicki baby I think I am going to go home and pop some painkillers." He leaned in and whispered, "She is a bigger airhead then her sister." I laughed and said goodbye to my dad.

"So I guess you are taking me home." I whispered to Will. He nodded and gave me a smile but it disappeared when Pete sat down next to Ashlee.

"So when does the tour start so I can recharge the batteries for my vibrator." Will and I looked at each other as Ashlee looked at Pete biting her lip.

"April baby." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"So Ashlee when does your new album come out?"

"Some time later this year and Pete here is producing one of my songs."

"Really that's cool. And how are your acid reflux and your hoe downing skills?"

"Good actually." She gave me a fake smile and I returned it back. I told Will that I was ready to leave once I went to the bathroom. I went and when I stepped outside, Pete pulled me up against the wall.

"What the hell is your problem, Pete?"

"Funny I was about to ask you the same thing. Don't disrespect my girlfriend because you are jealous."

"Jealous of what? Her lip-syncing skills, or her fake success, or her dumb personality, or her low IQ, or her fucking you? Because all those things I am not really jealous of." Pete pulled down at my hair and began to kiss me. After he was done I smacked him and he just smiled.

"Don't hate me Vicki because you still have feelings for me."

"Go to hell Pete and burn."

"I'll save you a seat, Vicki." He let go of me and I got Will and left. He dropped me off at home and told me goodnight. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I went inside my house. I got to my room and began to write down lyrics and once I was finished I knew I had a hit on my hands.
Sign up to rate and review this story