Categories > Original > Drama > Akai Kissu

Akai Kissu

by AnitaS

They want to see what a real bloodlust is. A bloodlust far stronger than the fleeting moment of mania and insanity of which vampires experience. The true bloodlust, the tide, the quickening, the ma...

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 3009 words

?Blocked
His kisses tasted just like her kisses. Sweet from wine and bitter from the medicine they fed us to make this possible, the touches felt so real. I could have sworn that I was running my fingers across his pale flesh, tasting the sweat from his body as I licked his neck. Our naked bodies were so similar I mused as I ran my hand over his chest. Same lean muscles same slender frame. Though there was a difference... I could feel his pulse beating in his chest as sure as he couldn't feel mine. I was a lifeless one, my bright blue slanted eyes gave it away, and my near to white blonde hair sealed it.

As the pleasure grew, and the touches came more frantic I felt my pulse wake and quicken. When his hands reached for me the lust was full force and I felt my teeth sharpen to dagger like points. I moaned as I felt the tide rip through me. That was when I severed the connection.

Slouching back in my chair I shook the net visor from my head and looked around the laboratory. My skin was slick with sweat from fighting as the tide. I knew my iris's were red I didn't need to look at the shock on the faces of the lab assistants to know. They had been doing this to me for months now, since they discovered me. They had been trying to get me to give in and ride the tide, to show them how us lifeless ones feed during arousal when the beast is let loose. I refused to give in though with every day it got harder I was shaking I could feel my body vibrating. I looked across the room at her and somehow it made it a little bit better.

She, her... I didn't know her name. She was a simple assistant, and somehow she was kind to me. I felt wetness on my chin and snaked my tongue out and licked at it. The sweet salty metallic taste of blood almost brought the tide back as the simple taste caused my eyes to roll in the back of my head. I had to force myself to look at her. Force myself to focus on the deep blue of her eyes the smooth soft dark olive skin, and force myself away from staring at the thudding pulse at her throat. Though my body kept me ever aware that if I clamped my teeth down over that thudding pulse I could let it out and taste the sweetness. She was the first person they tried to tempt me with. I still remember the feel of that smooth almost golden skin beneath mine. It got no where near as far as it had today; she ended it when I tried to remove her clothes. I remember how quick she left the room her long dark curls disheveled giving her a wild appearance. I remember looking at those eyes those wide almond shaped eyes. She had a little secret that I wasn't even sure she was aware of.

She looked at one of the monitors and then looked at me. Her eyes were so frightened, so terribly frightened. It called to the tide again, and I pushed it back I had never truly ridden the tide before I had never starved myself enough to. Her long hair was pulled up into a bun today a few tendrils were out framing her face. She walked over to the head doctor and spoke with him. I could hear nothing enclosed in my plastic cage as I was.

I couldn't help but to wonder why they wanted to see the tide rip through my body so bad. I knew they had killed several other lifeless ones to do it. To see the beast, they had starved so many. I had heard stories before they got me. Stories that chilled me to the bone.

The tide had other names, the madness, the quickening, the lust It was all the same, what happened when your body was so desperate to feed that that little voice in your head that tells you to stop didn't exist anymore. It made you powerfully strong and fast. I had a brush with a quickening once, when the change had taken me. When I turned twenty one it happened during sex. I ended up
crushing my then girlfriends pelvis, ultimately killing her. The sad part is all I could remember about that night was how warm her blood felt on my skin.

Let me tell you however we lifeless ones are not vampires. We are born this way, we start out normal enough though. Other than our looks we aren't any different from anyone else in the beginning. Then we hit an age between eighteen and twenty five, and we don't wake up one morning, our hearts stop, and for two days we are dead. Then we wake, usually with a hunger that we can't place. No one had ever mentioned to me what I was until after I had died. So that night when I had sex with my girlfriend I had no clue what I was doing. All I knew was that it felt good, better than normal, when I was cumming I brushed the tide, and I didn't even notice it. After a moment she started screaming and then I felt the bed grow wet and slick. In minutes she was dead and all I could think of was how good the blood smelled and felt while it was warm.

Now my pulse thudded and I shuddered with the first stages. I was using so much energy to keep myself away from it that I was dangerously close to pushing myself over the edge. Something happened some small thing and I felt my heart stop dead. I wrapped my hands around the arms of the chair that I was restrained to. I felt pleasure, unexplained pleasure, pleasure that made my already throbbing erection throb all the more. My head swam and I grabbed the chair, all I heard was the scream of bending metal. I had touched it. I quaked, my entire body shuddered uncontrollably, the next thing that happened was a large attendant came over to my little small enforced plastic box with a syringe, he threw open the door and jabbed it into my neck.

She made her way over with a concerned look on her face. I had bitten myself to taste blood, I could feel it running almost freely down my chin. Slowly but surely though I lost the ability to move, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. They had paralyzed me with a drug. She opened my eyelids and looked at me. Her small soft hands opened my mouth and shined a light in. She frowned.

"He almost bit off his tongue," she sighed "I don't think he'll have long, his eyes haven't reverted... he's in the last stage," she spoke in her soft sweet voice as she looked back at the aged doctor who shook his head and smiled. "I think we should give him a break tomorrow and give him some blood, he's lost so much," a nurse brought her a thing of gauze and she dabbed at my tongue.

"But look how close we have gotten, look at the chair, look at the chair, Dr Stafford!" aged doctor gestured to the chair with a supreme look of accomplishment. So my she had a last name. He made his way over and stood in front of me. He held my chin up and smiled down at me. "Yes, 568 we are far from done with you my boy, far from done," he laughed and let my chin drop to my chest. Dr. Stafford held up my chin so I could see. "Rest is required I suppose if we want a stronger result," he nodded as he looked at Dr. Stafford for a moment and a look crossed his eyes that I wasn't too fond of. Lust. "Clean him up and take him to his cell. Tomorrow, since you suggested it Desdemona you will tend him," he said with a laugh, she nodded.

"Yes, Dr. Chase," she said softly before she turned to watch the doctor leave still holding up my head. The attendant went about unfastening my restraints. She looked into my eyes and smiled "Finally!" she breathed as she stroked my cheek. She gently tilted my head back, bent over me and reached around my waist to undo a restraint. "I was worried that we were going to lose you," she whispered softly into my ear as she fumbled with the strap.

"When the hell is Dr. Chase gonna learn that Lifeless ones aren't vampires? That you can't treat them like vampires," the large attendant said as Desdemona stepped away from my and shrugged. "My little brother is a lifeless one, Des! He had the change two weeks ago, we moved him to the free colony in California," he picked me up and placed me on a stretcher and they both started restraining me. After a moment Desdemona sighed and looked down at me. I blinked my eyes the drug was starting to wear off.

"Call today and get your brother out of that colony, and pray that he hasn't registered," she spoke as she fiddled with her cuffs.

"Why they're safe," she sighed and looked away. "Des... what did you do?"

"I had to know what they were doing! You don't understand!" There was desperation in her voice.

"Why Des? Your own father is the head of the committee that the UN used to justify this," she swallowed and looked at him.

"I just had to know... they're emptying all the colonies, and they're sending them to us, to see if we can use their abilities," she said with a venomous tone, "You're the only one here who knows about me, you and him" she gestured to me, "It will only be a matter of time before I'm in that chair and they're trying to get me to do something," she whispered.

"Des, your kind doesn't have anything the military, or medical community would be interested in.. you're normal except you are like vampire candy," he laughed and started pushing the stretcher.

"He's coming out you know," she spoke as she quickly walked beside the stretcher.

"I know he's moving his eyes,"

"Why don't the vampires just claim them..." her voice was quiet.

"I dunno Des, all I know is what Tatiana told me before she went back to Europe with the kids, they need to learn to stand on their own, and she's council,"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, how is she?"

"Good, she wants me to join her, she says things are calmer in Europe," Des laughed after he finished

"Sam, Tokyo was calmer than Europe was before they went about cleansing... you have to take a blood test to enter Japan now,"

"I know but here they haven't started going after them and there... well there are way too many vampires in Europe for them to
be able to cleanse,"

"Maybe," she laughed and looked down at me "Were you from Tokyo? You should be able to talk now"

"Yes, but I haven't been there in years and years," she nodded.

"I was there when they started the cleanse, I was actually working in a lab like this one, my boyfriend at the time was a lifeless one, Ruki," she smiled bitterly "he was so sweet and sensitive, he was the strongest one they had seen, he had learned to ride the tide so he didn't loose total control, he was stronger than most vampires" she shook her head "They starved him for nine months, beat him daily and then one day when he was about to snap they pushed him over the edge by having one of the other doctors kiss me, he broke free from the chair, broke the reinforced plastic on the cage and ripped his head off, the head doctor stuck a syringe in his neck and then put him in a room with all of the other lifeless ones we had, and he..." she sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek "he ripped them all to pieces, when he came to he sat in the corner and cried for hours, I actually went in unauthorized and told him what had been ordered... told him that in the morning they were going to kill him by setting him on fire while paralyzed so that he didn't scream and disturb the other wings," she laughed again "all he told me was that he was sorry and that he just wanted me to try and stop it again if it was possible," she shook her head "I saw so much death and destruction that day... thousands of people killed everyone was ordered to take blood tests, that was when I resigned," her tears made me want to cry for her.

"Don't cry..." I trailed off as I saw the familiar ceiling of my cell. She closed her eyes and looked away as Sam shoved a needle into my neck again.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. They both unrestrained me and Sam laid me on my small bed with a frown. "I'm so sorry" she said again as Sam rolled the stretcher out and she followed hitting a code on the key pad next to the door to cause it to slide out of the wall and lock.

It felt like hours before I could move again. It came slowly, I could blink and then I could move my mouth. Slowly but surely I could stand and walk over to that tiny little window in the door to peer out and down the hall. I was still shaking and my mouth was so dry, after a moment I got my sense of taste back and sweet sweet taste of my own blood was almost enough to drive me insane. I leaned against the wall and looked at the tiny grey cell. All that was in it was my cot a small hole in the ground with a facet above it which was to serve as both a toilet, a sink and a shower. There were no windows, it wasn't that we were sensitive to light it was that they knew that we could lure animals to us for feedings and they wanted to keep us starving. That was also why we didn't get cell mates, because they knew we would drain our weak dry to sate the thirst.

My hands roamed my body as my full senses returned, feeling every muscle every ridge of bone. I was always slender. Death didn't change that, death only changed my needing to eat. I didn't look sickly my body wouldn't change, my body couldn't change it was dead and perfectly preserved. I removed the simple black shirt and pants and laid on my cot. The night was warm or at least that was how they kept it in here. I had lost all concept of time. Perhaps that was purposeful. I turned the facet on and stood under the warm water, warm because they wouldn't get want they wanted from us after a cold shower. I looked down at my body. I was still firm and willing. It wouldn't go down until my lust had been sated. One or the other, I had learned that lesson in the beginning.

Feeding both at once was simply put an orgasm that didn't end. I had only done that once and just thinking about it made my whole body tingle. I couldn't help myself as I ran my hands down my body to settle on my throbbing hard cock, just simply wrapping my hand around it made me toss my head back in ecstasy. I let out a shuddering breath and I slowly stroked it. Slowly and softly at first savoring every moment of it as I remembered. The first day they had tried the chair on me. I remembered the darkness and then the feeling of those delicate careful hands on my body, slowly roaming over my chest, caressing my shoulders. My mouth sought out her instinctually and with one kiss I felt it. A pull towards her, a pull that said that she was more than what she seemed. I remembered the soft feel of her full lips against mine, feeling her body pressed against me. Her warm firm breasts pressing against my chest as we kissed deeper the feeling of my fangs sharpening. And then I was stupid enough to lift up her shirt and she severed the link leaving me cold and alone. However now in my mind I didn't let her go, I kept her there. I pulled her against me and thrust my throbbing cock into her moist cunt as she struggled against me and tried to leave as I held her there. Watching the rhythm of her pulse as I fucked her, giving into the desire to taste her. Drinking of her as the pleasure built. My hand moved faster as in my head I heard her pulse start to slow and her struggling became weaker. It was then that I collapsed against the wall of the cell and came watching as my pink tinted cum covered the wall.

When I was done I stayed there panting. Breathing heavy as I looked at the wall, noting that there was more blood in my cum than before. It was a bad sign, I honestly couldn't see it being a good sign. I sighed and looked at the warm water that was still running down my body. I stood up straighter and rinsed myself off before splashing water on the wall to wash my cum away. I turned the water and went to bed to listen to the moans and wails of those around me before drifting off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story