Categories > Original > Fantasy > Jack Finchly's Graveyard

Jack Finchly's Graveyard

by Ebod 0 reviews

Jack Finchly thinks that the new house his family moved in is like the summer house of Dracula. He also thinks it's haunted. He's right on the latter. The house is haunted by someone who's saracast...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 203 words

0Unrated
Jack Finchly's Graveyard

Prologue

A spider crawls across the floor.

Smile.

How long...? Friday isn't here yet and how do you mark the days when they don't end? No, he holds on to his sanity, deoxyribonucleic acid, virus, mutation, hold onto it. Hold on to the moon and to his monster and that painful moment when they forced him to crawl.

Don't think about that.

Don't.

"Do you like that you sl -"

Don't. Think.

"Make him clean it up." Laughter. Laughter. Stopitstopitstop laughing.

Ferret Boy and that girl with red eyes and black hair who never won a match. Those are the memories you want. He wants.


There is a distant sound. Sound...

Feel your neck. Feel that? No? Where is the rope? The rope they tied him with?

He waits for Friday for the day of cards of the day of sanity and he wants the angels to help and to moon to drown. He needs...

Through the dusty window, he sees a car and in it, three people. There is a boy of his age in appearance. Please...

Please let this be the one...


"Someone is coming..." he whispers out softly. "They're coming and..."

They will help him.

Help...

Help me.
Sign up to rate and review this story