Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Starting my new li(f)e

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Katrina Rivera is now dead, but Samantha Watson moves to a new town and meets her roommates and a mysterious guy. Interseting? Read Rate and Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 1002 words

0Unrated
4 months later...

Samantha Watson, is my new name, can it sound anymore fake? Due to Katrina Rivera is dead and never finished up her degree at her college, they had to make up fake transcripts an applied for me to a college in Illinois. Yes but not just Illinois, but Chicago. Why couldn't they picked somewhere with more sun like California or Hawaii? Chicago capital of wind and I hate wind. My now blonde hair doesn't sit well with wind.

I got 'accepted' into DePaul University for a degree in political science, because becoming a doctor is too risky. Whatever I thought. I got to the university and checked in and got my room assignment. I got to my dorm and noticed my roommates stuff all over the place but not roommates. Great some peace and quiet to myself before chaos erupts. I grabbed one of my cell phones and called Special Agent Bourke. It rang a couple of times before he picked up.

"Hello Uncle Mike, it is your favorite niece Samantha."

"Hello Samantha, how are things at school?"

"Shitty, I want my old life back!"

"Samantha, you know that can never happen, especially in your case. Now give the run down one last time."

"I am Samantha Watson. I am from Watertown, New York. My parents died when I was 5 and I went to go live with my favorite aunt and uncle, Fern and Mike. I am 21 and a cancer. My major is political science. I want to kill myself because this is all a lie."

"Samantha, for the last time quit saying that. Now I want a monthly check in on every first of the month and only call me in case of emergencies on this phone. And no personal web pages. Got me?"

"Yes Uncle Mike."

"Good have a great first day at school and try to have fun."

"Oh yea now that I am 21, I can drink my problems away."

"Funny Samantha. Bye." I said bye and hung up. Almost immediately my roommates came through the door.

"Oh my God, you must be Samantha." One girl said hugging me. "I am Sarah and this here Courtney. We have been dying to meet you."

"Yea me too." They began to go into their life's stories when they asked about me. "Well I am 21 and I am majoring in political science. I am from a little town called Watertown, New York, where I lived with my aunt and uncle. My parents died when I was 5. I am a cancer and I can't wait to finish school."

"Cute necklace. Who's ring?" Courtney asked.

"My mother's." I touched it and tucked it back into my shirt.

"So, do you want to come to a concert with us tonight at this club?"

"No I rather get settled in."

"Non sense, you have plenty of time to do that all year long. But tonight we go out." I reluctantly agreed and they did my hair and make up. I rolled my eyes at myself in the mirror and left with the girls.

"So what concert is this?"

"Oh two groups from here, The Academy Is and Fall Out Boy." Sarah said.

"Who and who?"

"You never heard of these two groups?" I shook my head and her mouthed opened. "Have you been living under a rock your whole life?"

"Maybe. Why are they a big deal or something?"

"Yea! Have you ever heard of 'Grand Theft Autumn' or 'Sugar We Are Going Down' or 'Dance, Dance'?" I shook my head and they looked at each other as if I was an alien. We get to the club and I presented them with my new fake id, even though it is real. They had a table reserved, so we sat down. The show started and The Academy Is performed. Not bad I thought. Then Fall Out Boy performed next. Both of them sounded really good, when I say sound I couldn't see a thing because Sarah and Courtney was standing up the whole time. After the show, I went to the bar for my 5th refill of my drink.

"JD and coke." I told the bartender. He nodded and went to go make my drink. A guy comes up next to me and orders two bottles of water.

"One JD and coke and two bottles of water." I tipped the bartender and was about to leave before the guy starts talking to me.

"JD and coke, strong drink for a girl." He laughed and smiled at me.

"Trust me with the people I am with, I need something strong to block them out." He laughed again and set down his waters.

"I'm Pete." He said extending out his hand.

"Samantha," I shook his extended hand.

"So are a fan of the bands that just played."

"Honestly, I have never heard of The Boy Is and Fall Out Academy before tonight. My roommates are fans and wanted to take me out."

"Ok, let's correct a mistake you just said."

"Which would be?"

"The first band that played is called The Academy Is and the second one that played was Fall Out Boy." I chuckled and shrugged.

"What can I say, I get things mixed up. So are you a fan of this music or were you dragged out here by some of your friends?"

"You can say that. So Samantha what do you say if you ditch your roommates and come spend some time with me."

"I would like too but I kind of have trust issues right now."

"So you don't trust me?"

"No I don't trust myself. It was nice to meet you Pete." I left to go sit next to the girls who were talking about some hot bassist from one of the groups. I rolled my eyes and sat down and drank my drink. The rest of the night I kept thinking maybe I should have taken Pete up on his offer, but can I truly trust someone I just met?
Sign up to rate and review this story