Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Chose your words wisely and no one will get punched, much!

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Read Rate and Review it because it is just to good to summarize it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 1280 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I woke up the next morning to see Will's arm wrapped very tightly around my waist. I smiled to myself and quietly slipped out of bed. I took a quick shower and once I came out of the bathroom I heard a knock at the door. I wrapped my towel around me and was about to answer it when I heard the door being opened.

"Pete, hey what's going on?"

"Nothing I thought this was Victoria's room. The lady at the front desk must have gotten the rooms confused. Sorry if I bothered you."

"No problem, take it easy now." I heard the door being closed and I quickly came out of the bathroom.

"Why did you answer the door?"

"I thought it was room service I ordered."

"Great now Pete is going to give us lectures on why we should not be dating one another. You have to leave before he comes back."

"Ok but let me put on my clothes first ok?"

"Fine but do it quickly." He nodded and put on his clothes once he was done he turned to me and raised my chin up.

"I hate the fact we are hiding our relationship from other people you know."

"It's for the best. At least for right now." He gave me a kiss and headed for the door. He opened the door and grabbed my hand to pull me into one last kiss. I moaned into our kiss when I heard clapping coming from behind Will. Will turned around and stepped aside to reveal Pete clapping.

"You know I thought you had better standards Victoria, but you would snoop so low to having sex with a guy who has been practically stalking you since the day he met you. Classy very classy."

"You shouldn't talk about who I am having sex with Mr. I am going to cheat on my girlfriend."

"At least I don't give it up that easily."

"Pete what the fuck is your problem with Victoria? So what her and I had sex, big fucking deal!"

"Stay out of this Bill, I will talk about this fucked up situation with you later."

"No we talk about it now." Will towered over Pete and Pete looked at me and smiled.

"Did she scream your name or mine?" Will then punched Pete to the ground and Pete laughed at he tackled Will to the ground. The boys were throwing punches at one another. I kept yelling stop it when I saw the rest of Fall Out Boy coming out of the elevator.

"Can you guys break this up because they are not listening to me!" The immediately tried to pull Will and Pete off each other, and after a couple of minutes they were successful.

"Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here!" Patrick yelled, for the first time I ever heard him yell.

"Yea after I do this." I went up to Pete and slapped him. "Pete basically called me an easy whore for sleeping with Will. And Pete has the audacity to ask Will who's name I was scream, Will's or his. Then Will punched him and a fight broke out. Leave anything out Peter?"

"Yea the fact that you are only using Will to get back at me." He laughed and I slapped him again.

"Stay the fuck away from me Peter. Let Will go Andy, and Will come back into my room and I will help clean you up." Andy let go of Will and he went back into my room. I told the rest of the guys, except Pete, I'll see them on tour. They nodded and dragged Pete to the elevator. Once the doors closed I went into my room and back into the bathroom where Will was cleaning up the blood from his face.

"Here sit and let me help you." He sat on the toilet and I began to pat lightly on the cuts on his face.

"What is really going on between you and Pete? And are you using me to get back at Pete?"

"Pete and I had feelings for one another but he was still with Ashlee. The same day Pete and I had sex he had sex with her and I found out which left me devastated."

"How long ago was this?"

"Around the same time you and I had our first date."

"Around or on that same day?"

"I was in a bad place that day and when you asked me out on the date I felt that you were truly genuine and were not using me for sex. But I am sorry for making you go through this."

"It's not the first time Pete and I have fought over a girl. We will get over it. But Vicki I am willing to fight for you because I care about you a lot but whose side are you on mine or his? Because if you still have feelings for him let me know now before we get in too deep." I nodded and smiled at him.

"Let me finish cleaning you up before we are late for our planes."

Pete's POV

Seeing Will and Vicki together somehow got me into a jealous rage that made me want to punch Will and then fuck Vicki in front of him to show him that she was into me more. But instead I called Vicki names and Will and I got into a fight instead. Luckily the boys had come along before we went to the airport and came in to break up the fight. Now I am sitting in the car in silence heading to the airport with them until Joe breaks the silence.

"So do I have to be the one asking what the fuck went on back there or do I have to read it in some magazine because you know I hate to read."

"Vicki is fucking Will, no big deal."

"Yea except for you two were throwing punches at one another and Vicki slapped you and told you to stay away from her." I kept starring out my window until I heard Patrick speak.

"Pete and Vicki told each other that they had feelings for one another, until Vicki found out that Pete was still with Ashlee. Pete slept with both of them on the same day and when Vicki found out she told me that she should have drown Pete in her pool when she had the chance. Am I leaving anything out Pete, feel free to chime in."

"I had sex with her the other night at Angels and Kings. And after we had sex I looked at her as if I just saw her in the light for the first time. I fucked up really bad between us, didn't I?"

"Yea you did. Now you have to buy her jewelry in order for her to talk to you again. What about Will?"

"You know how we are; we will forget any of this ever happen by this time tomorrow." I chuckled and realized that I was still in pain. We got to the airport and I threw on my sunglasses and hoodie on so no one could see my battle wounds. I went into the nearest bathroom and tried to clean up the dried up blood on my face. Funny thing about my face was that the pain wasn't coming from the cuts but from the slaps Vicki gave me. Weird I thought. I finished up in the bathroom and boarded my plane to Chicago. The next time I will see Vicki will be on tour I thought rubbing my face in pain.
Sign up to rate and review this story