Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Angel

Angel

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Steven thoughts of a break up and hopeful reunion with his lead axeman during the song angel. lyrics in**

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 587 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was over. Well not for a definite amount of time, there was always the chance of starting over again. Right?

*I'm alone
Yeah, I don't know if I can face the night
I'm in tears and the cryin' that I do is for you
I want your love - Let's break the walls between us
Don't make it tough - I'll put away my pride
Enough's enough I've suffered and I've seen the light*

I was hurt sure yeah who wouldn't be, but I had to move on. Keep on going for the band. I knew he'd come back we never stood apart for too long. I just had to bear the loneliness, put up some protective walls till he came back.

*Baby
You're my angel
Come and save me tonight
You're my angel
Come and make it all right*

I couldn't stand the thought of singing the song during rehearsal. I'd blank out for sure just thinking of him as I sang. He was my angel, and now I was left alone. It was hard to bear focusing on the song, just listening to him play the guitar so beautifully.

*Don't know what I'm gonna do
About this feeling inside
Yes it's true - Loneliness took me for a ride
Without your love - I'm nothing but a begger
Without your love - a dog without a bone
What can I do I'm sleeping in this bed alone*

That line hit straight home and I felt like breaking down. 'What was I going to do? And I am sleeping in this bed alone.' God I was missing him so much and he wasn't making this any easier. It was all I could do but help to look over my shoulder at my angel as I sang the chorus.

*Baby
You're my angel
Come and save me tonight
You're my angel
Come and make it all right*

I was met with those beautiful brown eyes I had stared in to so many times. Our gaze was held as he played his solo. It was tearing me up inside. Why was this happening to me? I loved him with all my heart and here we were on opposite sides. It took all my self control to keep myself from jumping all over him and saying sorry.

*Come and save me tonight
You're the reason I live
You're the reason I die
You're the reason I give
When I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why
Baby , Baby*

You can't leave me this way. I want you back so bad and right now I can't do the 'make up' in front of the guys. I just hope that after this rehearsal your up for the 'make up' too.

*Baby
You're my angel
Come and save me tonight
You're my angel
Come and make it all right*

I brought the mic stand to him and had him join in, in the last verse. I'd never done it before, but it seemed appropriate at the time. I know I'm compulsive but I hope I don't get you mad at me. Not again, I don't think I could stand it.

*You're my angel
Come and save me tonight
you're my angel
Come and take me allright
Come and save me tonight, Come and save me tonight, Come and save me tonight,
Come and save me tonight, Come and save me tonight*

Looking into your eyes I know you've picked up on the question I want to ask. 'Will you come and save me tonight?'
Sign up to rate and review this story