Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Weekend

Middle of the tour

by closet_vampire 4 reviews

hrmm

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 509 words

1Hot
Gerard finished his favorite song of the month, MAMA. He was sobbing in spirit as the fans called to calm him. Soon a smirk ran across his face; the fans screamed and Gerard looked to the front row dazzling them with his pretty eyes.

"Thanks Kids," he whispered to them earning more screams.

Toro step to stage playing the first few cords of cancer; the audience hushed themselves. Gerard paced to a lone spotlight; his Black Parade suit dancing in sparkles of one shard of hot light. He counted himself in before starting to sing.

"Turn away," he sang slowly.

Bob sat back taking as much water he could before the short song was over. Frank paced away hearing Mikey behind him as he stepped to sidestage. He sighed as he felt the lone spindly finger tap his shoulder.

"Yes Mikey?" He groaned slowly.

"Why are you doing this?" He hissed.

"Doing what?" Frank sneered turning to his taller friend, "What am i doing? I've left stage plenty of times--."

"That's not what I'm talking about," He stated roughly.

Frank stared blankly into Mikey's firing eyes; confused by what his friend wanted from him.

"You think i don't see it? This whole tour and you think I'm blind" Mikey stated again with the same hardening tone.

"What are you smoking?" Frank hissed, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Mikey cocked his head and laughed shortly almost to mimic Frank. Roughly taking a hold of him, Mikey slammed Frank into stage wall shaking the short male. He had a hold of his jacket; wringing it through his fingers.

"You're tearing him apart." he snarled.

"Guys!" Bob shouted.

Mikey dropped his hands and shook his head. Stepping back onto stage he left Frank flustered in the dim lights.

What the fuck Frank thought to himself I haven't been with Gerard since that weekend, I'm so confused

Frank came back onto stage, Mikey glaring at him.

They started into their next song; Frank played with as much enthusiasm as he could but Mikey was bothering him with all the glaring and stares of disgust. Turning his back to the Way boy he strummed harder on his Pansy; he lost thought and felt the rhyme better. Moving in time with the music he began jumping around stage; it wasn't till he was knocked into Gerard that he realized Mikey had kicked him.

Falling now, Frank threw his guitar to his side with nothing but his chest colliding with Gerard's body. He felt his lips smack onto Gerard's, purely by the fall, but Frank kept his mouth attached to his lovers'. It had been a while since they'd been able to touch each other and now the audience had gone silent.

"Frank," Gerard managed to mumble.

Frank pulled his from Gerard's and went to his neck instead.

"Frank everyone can see."

"I don't care," He whispered back.

Gerard pushed him slowly up making it seem staged that the two had fallen. The crowd screeched and Frank caught a glimpse of Mikey smirking.
Sign up to rate and review this story