Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

Gaara's on a walk and finds a girl his age badly wounded.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Temari, Other - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 724 words

-1MarySue
"i'm going on a walk, i'll be back soon tem-chan"gaara said as he left. "oh yea gaara dinner will be in an hour.""okay then bye." he replied to temari. then he walked out of the door and decided to go to the bad part of suna because he had a slight ubsetion with the candy there. he was ten steps away when he saw a trail of blood. he couldn't help him self so he followed it and found a girl his age very badly wounded. he then decided to take her home and cure her "man i really wanted that candy."so he took herhome then temari came in the living room to see what he got and saw blood all over the couch and then a badly wounded girl."gaara did you do this?" temari screamed. "no, i didn't i found her on my way to shenzie's candy shop." he said calmly. " well can you heel her or not?" he asked. "sure" she sighed. then she used a special healing jutsu that she came across on one of her missions. "okay i did what i can but if shewakes up don't let her get up or her wounds wi-" "hey every bod- wow" konkuro said."as i was saying before someone interrupting if she moves within two days her wounds will open and she'll die from blood loss, okay"she said. "who brought her in anyway?" kankuro asked." gaara- kun did but why?"temari aked. " i don't now i just did okay!" gaara said. "probably because she's hot" konkuro said. then konkuro and temari looked at each other and started to laugh really really hard. then gaara picked her up with his sand she needs a bath okay."that would help close her last wounds but maybe i should give her the bath." temari said. "i now and i'm only bringing herup[ there and of course your giving her a bath!!!" gaara almost yelled.so they took her there and she got her bath then temari put her in some of her old clothes. " gaara, kankuro where are we going to put her we can't just leave her on the couch." temari said. " how about gaara's room just untilthe gest room is set up and anyway he never uses it oh yea now he does i forgot but it's only two days ." konkuro said " fine" gaara replied. "maids, get the guest room ready by tommorow" temari yelled. " we'll have it done by tomorrow morning" one of the maids said. then gaara took her up to his room and left her there. then the next morning temari walked into gaara'sroom to heck on the girl " man i don't get why he brung her here instead of the hospital." she sighed. " um where am i?" a faint voice said from gaara's bed. "waaa your already awake your not susposed to be up til tomorrow."temari gasped. " well i'm up now and bye the way i'm iomae shensai" she said. "oh i'm temari and your in the the kazekage's children's home and go back to sleep." "um i'm sorry but i can't i feel fine and i only have one wound so -"gaara hit her over the had knocking her out. "the guest room is ready for her and you should rap up her wound tem-chan" gaara said. " gaara don't do that!!!!" temari yelled.
************
(the next day)
"gara or kank-kun go check on iomae okay, i need to fix my fan."temari said. " you do it cause you brought her here kay" kankuro said. "fine i will okay" gaara replied. so he went to the guest room and found her just waking up. " uhh hello there wait you were the one who knocked me out!!!!!!"iomae yelled." yes i did because tem-chan told me you couldn't or you weren't allowed to move until today." gaara said in an emotoinless voice. so iomae got up and asked"w-w-were are m-my clothes?" "those raggedy things we threw them out and go come with me and get something to eat then we'll take home to your family and don't stutter." gaara said. then iomae replied "i-i d-don't h-have a-a h-home and m-my family was sl-sl-slaughtered!!". " oh well then i guess were gonna talk to tem-chan about that and stop stuttering." gaara replied.
the end for now
Sign up to rate and review this story