Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gara's love

gara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

after gaara finds a wounded girl he took her in and finds himself falling for her.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Kankurou, Temari - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 285 words

-1Illiterate
Gaara and iomae walked down the stairs to go get breakfast. "good morning gaara, iomae how are you?"temari asked. "i'm fine tem-chan and you?" gaara said. "wow gaara you've ben a lot nicer ever sence that naruto guy beet the crap out of you." kankurou laughed. "and iomae how are you?" temari asked. "f-fine th-thank you." iomae almost whispered. then they started eating in silence until kankurou broke the silence. "so iomae were are we going to drop you off ya then maybe we can invite you over from-""she doesn't have a home and her family was killed." gaara interrupted. then temari and kankurou looked at each other kind of shocked by this. "well then were is she going to live?" kankurou asked. "she can live here i mean there's plenty of room and no one would mind." temari said happily. "n-no i couldn't i would be t-to much of a b-burden." then gaara, temari, and kankurou looked at each other and laughed. " no you wouldn't in fact i would love another girl around and if you want it so you won't be a burden you can wash the dishes on tuesday when the maids are of so then kankurou won't nag me about it every time." " ya and i wouldn't mind having agirl around either." kankurou said then temari gave him the evilest stare ever it even got gaara a little scared. "ya and i don't care as long as you don't touch my candy wait i mean books and it won't be a problem." "um w-well -" " yes you have to say yes." temari interrupted. "o-okay." iomae said. "and STOP STUTTERING" gaara yelled.

okay that ends this chapter see you next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story