Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > dude looks like a lady

What if's

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Steven's back to normanl but some questions are left unaswered

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 890 words

1Original
Steven woke up; he focused his eyes on the ceiling. This wasn't his hotel room. He looked over; Joe was sitting by him, staring at the floor. He remembered why they were at this dismal house.
He was afraid to look, but he moved his hand over his chest. He was glad he didn't have breasts anymore. He then moved his hand to his crotch; everything was back in place. Steven slowly sat up; he ran his hands through his hair.
"Oh, hey Steven. How do you feel?"
"Like I got the shit kicked out of me! But manly!" He looked at Joe, their eyes locked again. Steven remembered some of the events that occurred. He broke the stare. He looked around, trying to find a clock. "Uh, how long have I been asleep?"
Joe looked at his watch. "About twelve hours. Alex wanted to see you when you woke up." Joe left, and came back with Alex.
"So, do you feel like your old self?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, I feel pretty good."
"Anyplace hurt?"
Steven shook his head. He looked at Joe who simply stood behind Alex.
"Well, I think you'll make the concert. Take it easy for the next couple of days. You can leave if you want; I'll call you a cab." He pulled out his cell phone.
"Thanks. Hey? Where's Kali?" Steven asked. Joe motioned with his head, she was sitting in the next room, staring into space. Steven cautiously walked to her. He knelt down, he was afraid to touch her.
"Kali, I want to thank you for changing me back."
"You're welcomed. Can you forgive me for ever starting this?"
"Yeah." Steven gave smile, "I forgive you, Kali."
"I guess I was blinded with anger." She held out a fifty. "It's alright. Here's your money."
He didn't dare take it. Not again. "No, that's fine. You keep it. The price of an education." Steven's eyes filled with tears, "I do remember something about her; she liked the rain. We used to go walking for hours in it." He smiled at the memory.
"Yeah, she did." Kali smiled too.
"I'm so sorry that she died. Kali," Steven looked at her, "Can you forgive me?" She blinked at him; she was silent. "Yes, Steven. Just be glad that you saw the light; I never could get her to. Best wishes to you, Steven Tyler." She got up and walked away.
Steven watched her leave, then he looked at Alex. "Will she be OK?"
"I'll have a talk with her. She has a lot of growing up to do."
"How much do I owe you?"
"Nothing."
"Oh, come on! I gotta pay you something!" Steven exclaimed. "If it weren't for you sending me here, hell I'd be buying something with 'gentle glide' right now!"
"Just promise me that you'll be more careful when you buy things."
"I will." Steven shook his hand. It was a clear sky; the rain had left. The cab pulled them away from the horror they had gone through. Life could get back to normal. They remained silent until they reached the safety of Steven's hotel room. "So why exactly did Kali put me through this? Just cause of Elisabeth?"
Joe made the decision to never tell him about Elisabeth's fate, of her undying love. Or about how close he was to becoming Elisabeth. He hoped that his lie would be convincing. "Well, while you were asleep, Kali said that you just used Elisabeth, so she wanted to show you how it was to be used. You know, turn you into a beautiful woman and have men treat you like a piece of shit."
Steven gave a nod. "Yeah, I didn't know quite what to do with that cabbie."
'God, he bought that!' Joe thought to himself. "Why didn't you ever say anything about this Elisabeth?"
"I dunno, I guess maybe I did use her. I didn't mean to hurt her; I didn't think I got her into smack, I thought she was a pro. I thought it was a friendly break-up.
"Joe, listen, I-" Steven drew a deep breath. "I want to thank you for what you did for me."
"Steven, you would have done the same. It's no big deal. I'm just glad that everything turned out the way it did."
Steven sat down beside Joe. "Are you really glad it turned out this way?"
His question took Joe by surprise; he tried to hide his embarrassment. "Well, of course Steven! You were born a man; you're happy being a man. Aren't you happy how this turned out?"
"Yes, I am. I just mean, well, if I was a woman, and I was hanging around with you, you know. Well, you know we'd end up in bed together."
"Yeah, we probably would have." Joe agreed.
"I sorta said some weird things. I hope that you didn't get pissed off about it."
"Naw, Steven, it's fine. Don't worry about it."
"It's funny, I always said that if I had tits, I'd just sit around and play with myself all day long."
"Yeah, you and every other guy in the world." Joe laughed, "You did have a pretty nice rack!"
Steven laughed too. He then got serious. "I do love you. I mean, like a brother."
"I love you, too, Steven," Joe answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story