Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 1 review

gaara finds himself falling for iomae.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Temari - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 476 words

-1Illiterate
after the maids got iomae's room finished she walked inside to find a dresser a bueatiful bed with a silk blue blanket and there was also a book shelf a dvd space under the t.v. and a vcr and dvd plyer for her. then after a few minutes temari walked in andasked "do you like it and later were getting you clothes, books, and dvd's and video's for you kay?" "um o-o-okay but i w-would feel bad about you guys spending all this money on me." iomae replied. then temari said that kazekages family gets 50% off and their rich anyways.
***************** what iomae looks like: she has long black hair that goes up to her knees but she usualy has it tied upso it goes to her waist, she has red eyes , she's two inches shorter than gaara, she's she's 15, and she likes wearing black.
*****************
after breakfast temari takes her to a clothes store to get clothes for her. temari picks out 5 kimono's that are all different colors. then iomae picks out a couple net shirts that are all blackthen temari picks out some outside dresses for fighting and cleaing and things like that. then they pick out shorts pants and three jackets just in case.
then they go to the shoe store so they pick formal shoes then regular shoes and 5 pairs sandals. thats when temari see'sone of her freinds so she's stuck there for half an hour.
then they went to a store that sells books, dvd's, and videos. so iomae went straight to the books. temari followed her then asked "what books and movies to you watch?" "h-horror usually." iomae replied. so they went to the horror section and found six books, eight dvds, and nine videos that were horror then five dvds and five videos that were comedy. so they spent 98 dollars in all that day.
then when they were about to go home temaristopped her and said "we have to get thins for your desk i mean who wants nothing on there desk." " well if i-it w-wouldn't be much trouble can i get some p-paper and pencils?" iomae asked. " sure no problem." temari said. then they got a few things for the desk and went home. "okay were home so go put yuor stuff away and the chef will get dinner ready." temari said.

**************
then 20 minutes later iomae got her stuff put away she began to draw. she was a very good artist and drew temari in her"sweat look" perfectly then when temari nocked at the door iomae stuttered come in and temari saw a picture of her then one of kankurou in a laughing mode and her making one of gaara giving an "i don't care just shut up" look. "those are so beuatiful" temari gasped.
_________________________________________________
okay it's my third chapter to my first story so please review them.
Sign up to rate and review this story