Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > sakura's lovers

sakura's lovers

by shrimpyshell 2 reviews

i'm letting my readers pick sakura's lover for my next story

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-06-25 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 344 words

-1TrainWreck
this is explaining the summary again. i'm letting my readers vote on who sakura's lover will be for my next story out of lee, naruto, or itachi. you vote by reveiwing it then i'll count them up.
*****************
one day after training sakura stayed to ask sasuke out. "sasuke um well will you well um will you go out with me?"sakura asked. " no i don't have time for you i need to get stronger not mess around now go away and don't bother coming back i hate you!!!!!" sasuke yelled in an icy voice. then sakura ran of crying. ( ssuke's not part of the vote).
*****************
all of the parts start with her afterrunning of crying.
***************** first contestant: rock lee
as she ran of crying in the forest sheraan into were lee was training by himself. "sakura are you okay?"lee asked shocked. " i asked sasuke out and he started yelling at me and then said he said he hates me."sakura cried. "what thats a horrible way to treat the bueatiful sakura."
*****************
second contestant: naruto
sakura ran away from sasuke and ran past the ramen shop were she ran into naruto. "whats wrong sakura?" naruto almost yelled. "i asked sasuke out and then started yelling at me and then said that he hates me."sakura cried. "i'll beet the crap out of him then see what he has to say."naruto yelled.
*****************
our last contestant: itachi
sakura was running through the woods and ran into someone. "whats the matter young lady?" the man asked as he sat her down. 'well he seems nice enough'sakura thought "i asked the guy i liked out and he started yelling at me and then said he hates me." sakura cried. "and what might his name be?" he asked. "sasuke uchiha." she cried. well why don't you take me to him so i can teach him how to treat a lady oh and by the way my names itachi, itachi uchiha.
*****************
let the voting begin and don't vote for sasuke i'll give you my answer in two days , tuesday,.
Sign up to rate and review this story