Categories > Original > Erotica > no name thought of yet.

no name thought of yet.

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

the boys are in prep school. and mikeys having a hard time. until a new kid comes along. what will happen?? read to find out!!

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 2930 words

-1Illiterate
"you better prepare for them," mikey just nodded and took his glasses off, as soon as he had placed them in his bag, Joel, the biggest toughest and meanest bully of them all slammed his hand down on his shoulder, causing mikey to collapse. "C'mon mikey, get up" he mocked, his followers just laughed. "yeah, c'mon you little emo fag," one of them sang out, I hated it when they tortured him for being gay, he was so hurt about it, I could hear him crying everyday in his room, I just told him they were jealous, and he always gave me the same deep depression 'yer whatever' look, it kills me to know what he is doing, that kinda makes me a hypocrite, but whatever, y'know? He is my little brother, I love him no matter what, and I don't want him growing up just like me.

"Your just jealous," I called back with a 'well ner ner' tone of voice, he didn't like that at all, "what was that ?" he said emerging from the crowd, he was kinda big, but I was pretty sure I could take him, where was frank anyways? He shoulda been here by now. "I said, 'your just jealous', do you want me to spell it out for you?" as he paced towards me even quicker, I saw frank running towards him, he dropped his bag and kept running, "oh, your in big trouble now!" "Um, no. I think you are." He stopped in his tracks, "huh?" is all I heard before frank jumped up ninja style and kicked him in the back of the head, "go save mikes, ive got this fucker down," frank said as he kissed me softly and pushed me towards mikey, Joel was standing over him, I think he was trying to get mikey so give him a blow job, I could tell by mikeys face, he looked disgusted. "I don't think so!" I yelled and swung my leg up between Joel's legs and watched him drop to the floor in pain, I got him right in the balls, "nice shot gee," mikey said as he stood up and kicked him in the nose.

We turned and begun towards frank, there he was standing ontop of a stack up of high school football jocks, with one foot on the top ones chest and one on the floor, he had his hands on his hips and looking up towards the sky, "fwankie! My hero!" I screamed as I ran towards him and knocked him off the stack and onto the ground, "ugh... yep that's me!" he huffed before I kissed him as strong as I could, "gosh you too, you really know how to make a gay guy jealous," mikey kinda stormed off towards school; I didn't mean to do that.


*

First period, science with Mr. Nutini, another class I was failing, I was failing math, and science, dad said this was my last shot, so I kept my English and history up to the best of my abilities, which meant they got low b's. Art was my best and my favourite subject, I always got a's. Gosh this period sucked so bad, mikey and I had the same class, even though im supposed to be in my sophomore year, I failed... twice. So we were in the same year, it had its ups and downs. Mikey wouldn't talk to me, he just sat in the seat next to me scribbling down some band names, we had recently decided to create a band, to help with his post-traumatic stress and depression, the band would help him get through it all, I knew it. He had some good ones, but my favourite was My Chemical Romance, he had gotten the idea from the book he was currently reading, Three Tales of Chemical Romance, by Irvine welsh. "Psst, hey mikey... I like your ideas, especially my chemical romance, that could be it," he just closed his book and returned to his science write-up. "Mikey, I'm really sorry about this morning, I didn't mea..." he just cut me off, "Gerard I'm sure you didn't mean it, but it still happened, its hard enough being teased for being gay, but to have your brother rub it in your face that he has a boyfriend, that's just too much," he was really hurt, like really really hurt usually something that small wouldn't bother him, what had happened? Had someone hurt him? Or forced him into some thing? Oh mikey, why don't you talk to me anymore?

First period ended, mikey walked towards our lockers together, we went our separate ways, I put my binders in and took out my art portfolio, yes! I had art next! I could see frank again! Mikey and I met up again, we had the same class... again... and walked together.

As we walked into the art class and sat down, I sat next to frank and mikey sat in front of him on the other side of the desks. Our teacher, Mrs. Toran, had it in for me, she was also my choir teacher, a small plump Argentinean woman, my grandmother was good friends with her, they liked to bet and play poker every weekend, she knew my grandmother taught me everything I know, she always used that against me. She loved to pick on mikey and I, always pointing us out and embarrassing us in front of the whole class, once she started bitching on about my shaggy hair and our eyeliner and how we were gay, she wasn't a homophobe, but she didn't like the fact we were gay, she didn't think it was appropriate, two 'good looking guys like us' she always said, 'its just not right'. I fucking hated her, and she knew it.

"Frank, mikey is really pissed at us," he looked up from the munted bat he had drawn, "why? What have we done?" I looked over at mikey and he was concentrating on his drawings, "about this morning, when we were kissing in front of him, it kills him," frank looked over at mikey, he looked really worried, "maybe we should just, I dunno... maybe we could find him a boyfriend" we both looked over at mikey this time... "Do you think we could? I mean, there arnt many guys in this school too keen on other guys... if you know what I mean," he looked away... and just then this scrawny little first grader burst through the door, he was wearing a disgusting sweater vest and he had huge glasses and an almost bald head, I held back a laugh, this kid probably gets shit everyday, and why would I be a hypocrite, I do too.

"This is a new kid, his name is uhh..." the kid started shuffling through a buttload of papers he was holding on to he dropped half of them, the kid that was following him around was maybe six four, really tanned and he looked like a Mexican, he had his eyebrow pierced and his labret spike in, he wore think eyeliner and had half of his hair covering his face... all in all... not too bad looking. He bent down to picked them up and gave them back to the kid, "oh right, his name is, Jaime Basilo." He passed a few papers to the teacher and she searched them for a second or two.

"Michael? Michael way?" she looked over at us he had his music blaring in his ears he couldn't hear, so I kicked him under the table, "what do you want?!" he yelled back at me, "the teacher wants you dumbass".

Mikeys POV:
I love this song, not good enough For the Truth in Cliché, by escape the fate, best band ever! Some one just kicked me! Gee? "What do you want?" I barked back at him, "the teacher wants you dumbass!" he kicked me again, I better see what she wants, "yes miss?" I call over to her, there is a scrawny first year and gawjus tanned Mexican staring over at me, "come here please mikey," don't you call me mikey you fucker! I thought to myself as I rose from my place closed my book and made my way over. "This is Jaime Basilo, and you shall be showing him around to his locker and his classes, it says so right here on this piece of paper. Jaime, this is Michael way, I have a feeling you two will get alone famously." She shoved the piece of paper towards me, "well? Get a move on way! Your excused from the class," she's excusing me from the class. I feel as tough I would kiss her, but I know better.
I walked back over to our grabbed my book and shoved my pencil into my pocket, "see ya later guys," I muttered and I hoisted my book bag on my shoulder, all the band pins jingling.

Jaime offered me a weak smile, I returned, how could I not, this kid was absolutely gawjus. We walked out of the room and into the corridor, my pants were slipping off my waist, I fixed my belt tighter and pushed the door open with my hip, he kinda giggled and pushed it open for me, "thanks su-dude," calling guys 'sugar' usually got me punched, I didn't enjoy that at all. He just nodded and followed me out to the lockers, I pointed his out for him, "gracias" he muttered and entered the code and popped it open. "Your Spanish?" I was confused he looked Mexican, but spoke Spanish. "Mm" he mumbled, waving his hand about, meaning, kinda, "oh um... Colombian?" his face lit up a bit, his dark brown beautiful eyes reminded me of Gerard's, they sparkled a bit when he was happy, or excited. "Si" he was cool, I liked this guy immediately, "so... um.. Do you speak any English?" he nodded, "yes, no, why... and mikey," he said with a grin, "cool, so does you name Jaime mean anything in Spanish?" he nodded again, and sat on the bench across from my locker, "Spanish for James," we shared a lame laugh, and just stood there, looking each other up and down for a while. "okay, well its morning break now, I don't have many friends here, only Gerard and frank, oh and bob and ray... but they are in senior year, where Gerard should be, he keeps failing," Jaime laughed and followed me out onto the oval to where I sit with the guys.

"Hey mikey's back!" ray yelled and ran towards me knocking me over barely missing Jaime, and licked my face, "I missed you babe," ray whispered in my ear, "hey can I talk to you? In private?" ray looked nervous... he was my bestest friend ever, we were more like couple than best friends were, we usually got drunk and did 'stuff' but it was cool, no one else knew. "Yeah sure, once you get off me," he lifted himself off me and helped me off dragging me off behind some bushes, so no one could see us.

"Ray what is it? What's wrong?" he was pacing, and then he stopped and stared me straight in the eyes. As he walked closer to me, I got more and more worried, "what is it ray? You can tell me" and before I knew it he was kissing me, not just playfully either, this was a full-on passionate kiss. He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes again, "okay..., what was that for?" I felt so stupid asking this, "its from bob," what?! "What?! What do you mean?" I yelled, he hushed me with one finger, "he wanted me to give you that, and... um... oh yeah that's right, he wanted me to tell you this, he has been madly in love wit you ever since you guys first met and he has been wanting to that ever since then," I didn't know what to say, is this true? Or is ray pulling some lame ass joke on me? "Are you serious?" he nodded, "I feel so stupid..." "Why?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder; he was looking at the ground as if he was ashamed or some shit. "Will you be bob's boyfriend, he is too afraid of rejection to ask you himself, please?" omfg!! I can't believe this!! Ray knows what I'll say, he knows how much I love bob, I liked him so much even before ray introduced us! "Of course I fucking will!" I kissed ray again, and ran away over to the boys again.

When I eventually got over to them, I ran over to bob and jumped on him, "I love you too... and yes," I flattened him on the ground and pinned his arms above his head, kissing him as passionately as I could. This is the best day of my life! "I guess that means ray gave you my message?" I nodded, "the big sloppy kiss and all" everyone laughed, and bob went bright red, "what can I say? I'll do anything for my friends." Ray said as he sat down next to Jaime.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jaime, this is bob, ray, Gerard and frank, they are my buddies," everyone took their turn introducing them selves to him and asking their questions. "So Jaime, how old are ya?" ray blushed when he asked this, I could tell straight away he liked him, heaps, omg, listen to us, we're one big fucking group of fucking fags! "Sixteen, you?" ray raised his eyebrow, "I'm 17, you pretty tall for a sixteen year old," "yea, I get it from my dad, he's... he's a..." I could tell Jaime was worried about telling us about his father, "c'mon spit it out" he looked away for a second, as if he was checking no one else was listening, "he's a... pimp," we all burst out laughing... "really?!" gee was really excited, I'm guessing he likes Jaime, well not in that way, he has frank, but I could tell gee thought he was really cool. "Yeah... and my moms a cop," we all stopped laughing, "What? What's wrong?" he asked, "what was your surname again?" frank looked really worried, "basilo... why?" "Holy shit! Man your mom almost arrested us the other night!" his smile faded pretty quickly, "you mean, you guys were the drunk stoners that nearly ran in front of her car?" everyone went quiet, "well... yeah..."
"we didn't mean to do it man, I tripped on the curb and gee just tried to catch me" he looked really serious, like he was going t go all bad ass on Frankie, then he burst out laughing,
"Nah man its cool, she thought you guys were like the sexiest things alive... other than my dad," we all blushed, "cool, I've never had an older crushee," we all just stared at frank that has to have been the stupidest thing he had said all day, and he had said some stupid things. Gerard just smacked him over the back of his head with his palm.

Morning break ended quickly, and bob and I had the next class together, just us to, oh and the other twenty-seven kids as well. As we walked hand in hand to our lockers (which just happened to be right next to each other), we decided we were going to skip history, it was going to be really lame anyways, learning about how volcanoes erupt, LAME!

"So mikey... what ya wanna do now that we're not in school?" two teachers were kinda 'patrolling' the front gates I'm guessing they saw us leave, "hey you two! Get back here!", "just keep walking mikey..." I gripped his hand more, he knew I was getting worried, I worry too much. "Hey! Im talking to you!" "Im gonna count to three, you two better be right here in front of me by then!" "When he gets to three, run, okay mikey?" I nodded and we fastened our pace, "one!" I can't believe this... this teacher won't give up.... "Two..." "Ready mikes?" "Three!" "lets go!" we ran down the road and into the bushes... we ran as fast as we could, as far as we could, me having my small frame was out of breath rather quickly... branches flinging me in the face as I tried to keep up with bob... "Bob, can... we... stop...?" I managed to spit out between gasps, "oh... right... yeah" we stopped, he pulled me up to a tree, and I collapsed in his arms, "shit! You ok babe?" he really looked worried... "Yea... I'm with you Hun... what could ever go wrong?" I lied... something always goes wrong when I get happy.


Time Elapse!

Bob's POV!
Mikey and I wagged the rest of the day; we sat under the tree he collapsed at. Before we knew it... it was the end of school, and we decided that because frank was staying at his house tonight already, his mom wouldn't mind if I did too... and the other guys won't mind, the only thing that he worried about was his father.

Mikey's father is involved with the mafia... so he comes home every night completely plastered and beats the living shit out of him and gee and their mom, I promised him that wouldn't happen anymore... not if I have a say of it. Mikey is mine, no one hurts my mikey... accept me... well obviously not deliberately anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story