Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

It's best to stay away, well not that far away...

by patdfan27 1 review

Sam keeps trying to escape her past but her memories keep coming back to her everytime she bumps into Pete. Read Rate and Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 785 words

0Unrated
The last week has been completely difficult. My roommates are annoying, my classes are boring, and the one person who I thought I could get along with turns out to be a celebrity and I can't even see him. I grabbed my photo album and looked through all the happy times I shared with my family. I played with my mom's ring and went to sleep. The next morning the girls were doing yoga in the living room until the saw me.

"Sammy, do you want to go shopping with us?"

"I should study for my classes."

"You have all weekend to do that. Come on take some shopping therapy with us. You need it."

"I could use some new jeans." They hugged me and got ready. I looked in the mirror and saw that my blonde hair was starting to fade and I needed a touch up. I flat ironed my hair and got ready. The girls and I went shopping and I actually had a fun time. I brought a new wardrobe. The girls suggested we go out clubbing that night. I said yes and put on this cute dress I brought that day. Once at the club I began to drink and dance with the girls. They some how managed to score VIP seats and we sat down after and hour in the club. I was in the middle of my third drink when the waitress brings me up a JD and coke.

"I didn't order this."

"I know, it is compliments of that guy over there by the bar." I glanced up to see Pete at the bar raising up a bottle of water in the air. I smiled to myself and excused myself from the girls taking both drinks with me.

"You know I am drinking cosmos tonight."

"I see but I saw you with your roommates and I thought you need something stronger."

"Not to tonight." I gave him a half smile and he returned one back. "So why don't you drink?"

"I am straight-edge."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't drink, do drugs, that sort of thing."

"Do you dance?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"Maybe."

"Do you trust yourself yet?"

"No, but I want to dance, dance."

"Funny pun."

"I have been doing my research."

"On me?"

"No your band, and I must say I am impressed. And not with the pictures of your penis either."

"So you kind of like my band and my penis, but not me?"

"I never said that. Come dance with me." He nodded and we danced a couple of songs until a slow song played and he placed his hands very close to my butt.

"You know you look amazing tonight."

"Thanks, I brought this today." He smiled and leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. I stepped back and shook my head. "Sorry Pete I have to go." I quickly went to my table and grabbed my purse, leaving the girls confused. I went outside and had a flashback to that day my family was killed.

I was on the floor looking up at my dad as one man kept his head still, while the ringleader cut off my skirt with a knife and began raping me. I was powerless and couldn't fight them off. After he was done all the other men took their turns with me and my dad just watched. Once they were done they asked my dad the question again, but he didn't answer them back. They shot him multiply times and turned around and shot at me. Everything faded to black. The doctors said that the bullet missed my aorta so there was no damage really done besides a collapsed lung and a scar forever reminding me of the gun shot. The only scar I have was seeing my whole family die that day and not dying with them.

I tried hailing a cab but nothing seemed to work. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I jumped to only turn around to see Pete.

"Why do you keep running away from me?"

"Trust me you don't want to know."

"Amuse me."

"Let me rephrase that, it is better if you didn't know."

"Something from your past?"

"Yea."

"You can trust me you know."

"I know, but I would hate myself if something happened to you."

"What can happen to me? My penis is all over the internet that was just about the worst moment in my life but I got over it. So let me help you get over any insecurities you have." I nodded and he grabbed a hold of my arm. "Now let me take you home."
Sign up to rate and review this story