Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

gaara finds himself falling for iomae a girl who he found wounded.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Kankurou, Shikamaru, Temari - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 492 words

-1Illiterate
" iomae get ready for dinner we're having ramen and the good stuff not that crappy store bought stuff and my boyfriend shikamaru is coming." temari said happily. "o-okay." iomae said. so she put her hair up in a pony tail and put on a dress for dinner when there was a knock at the door. " iomae will you get it?" temari and kankurou asked at the same time. "y-yes" iomae said. so she went to the door and when she opened it there was a tall boy with black hair in a pony tail. " hi" a laid back calm voice said. " oh h-hi" iomae said as she lethim in. "you must b-be sh-shikamaru, am i-i r-right?" iomae asked as she led him to the dinner table. "yea i am and who are you?" hesaid in a cool voice. "i-iomae" she said and i-i need to go and f-fiish g-getting re-ready f-for d-dinner so get c-comfortable" she stuttered. so shikamaru sat down and iomae went back upstairs to finish her hair. " iomae sweety are you ready for dinner?"temari asked. "yea i'm c-coming." iomae said. as she was coming down stairs gaara thought to himself 'she looks buetiful, wait what am i thinking!!!!'. so every body sat down and temari and shikamaru were having a conversation and kankurou was eating fast to get ready for his date in 20 minutes and gaara usually kept to himself. so iomae was just sitting eating her food until shikamaru aske "so iomae were you from?". "uh um i'm f-from here in suna.iomae said calmly. then it was quiet til dinner was over then temari said "shika-kun let's go up to my room and have a little fun." "okay tem-chan lat's go" shikamaru said as temari pulled him away. " i'm not gonna think very much about what 'fun' is." kankurou said as he left to go pick up his date. so then iomae was about to leave until gaara stopped her and asked "iomae do you want to go to the festival with me tomorrow?". "uhh o-okay s-sure."iomae said as she went to her room then ten minutes later she went to gara's room and knocked on the door. " come in." gaara said with an icy voice. "um g-gaara-kun what am i-i supposed t-to wear a-and w-what time is i-it?" iomae asked. "formal clothes and the festival starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 9 p.m.
so the next day iomae woke up at five as usual and took a nice long bath. then an hour later she put her hair in a side bun and some hair hung down from the bun. then she put on a black formal kimono that had redd roses at the bottom and put on matching shoes.
at 7:30 gaara came over to get iomae so when she opened the door gaara's jaw dropped because she looked as good as ever. "w-what g-gaara-kun are you okay?"

the end til next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story