Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

gaara finds himself falling for a wounded girl he found.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Kankurou, Shikamaru, Temari - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 596 words

-1Illiterate
gaara and iomae walked out the door to go to the festival when temari yelled "wait for me and shika-kun we'll be done in a minute!" "hurry up then" gaara yelled. 'i wonder what gaara-kun thinks of me?" iomae thouht as he yelled for every one to hurry. "hey wait for me and amber!" kankurou yelled. "amber just needs to use the bathroom!" kankurou said as he went down the stairs. 'i wonder what iomae-kun thinks of me' gaara thought as temari, amber, shikamaru walked down the stairs. " all right lets go every one i'm bored!" gaara said with an icy voice. so they went to the festival then shikamaru asked "hey amber you look familier are you realated to someone in kohona?". "yes ino yamanaka why do you know her?" amber said. "do i know her she used to be on my squad." and then no-one talked til they got there. "okay were here so me and shika-kun are leaving." temari yelled as she pulled shikamaru away."me and amber are also leaving too." knkuro yelled as amber pulled him away. "s-so w-what do y-you w-wanna do gaara-kun?" iomae asked shyly. "it doesn't matter, uhh how about the ferris wheel." he said. so they went on the ferriswheel and as soon as they got to the top of the ferris wheel it stopped and the announcer said "don't panic the ride has broken down but we'll have it fixed within an hour." "damn i hate being up here the truth is i hate heights damn damn damn!!!" iomae said clinging to gaara's arm. gaara looked at her surprised. "if you don't like heights then why'd you come on?" gaara laughed.(me: i now gaara laughing scary ). "i don't know i didn't think it would stop. " she said sqyueezinghis aarm tighter. "hey you stopped stutering finally." gaara said. "hey tomorrow were sparring wanna join us?" gaara asked. "y-ya just get me down!!!!" she squeaked.
*****************
THE NEXT DAY SPARRING BEGINS
"okay here are the matches shikamaru and iomae, then me and kankurou, then the two winners will fight then the winner of that match will fight gaara kay" temari said. then every body said yes "okay first up shika-kun and iomae-kun!" temari said happily. "okay gaara's the gudge and shika-kun go easy plaese" temari yelled. "n-n-no!" iomae yelled. so gaara said start and shikamaruused shadow possetion jutsu. "i got you already iomae your not that good." then something hithim over the head and he was out cold. "d-d-don't say i'm b-bad when i won!!!!!" then every one looked at her in surprise. "ho-how did you do that" temari sked in shock. " i used a shadow clone to see what h-his sp-special moves s-so he got c-cocky thinking he g-got me bu-but he got my sh-shadow clone and i-i h-hit him i-in the h-head n-nocking him o-out."iomae said happily. "alright temari kankurou your turn." gaara said. so they stepped up and kankurou used krow and temari used her fan so as soon as gaara said go temari used wind scyth so fast kankurou's head hit a tree so he got knocked out too. "alrighty then that means me and iomae" temari said. so they stepped up and gaara said go so temari started to pull out jer fan until iomae pulled out a scroll and summoned a giant boomerangand threw it so as soon as temari finished opening her fan the boomerang sliced right through it and and hit temari nocking her out too. "lo-lo-looks like i g-get t-to fight gaara." iomae squeeled.
THE END FOR NOW.

Sign up to rate and review this story