Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Not So Ordinary

Your Secret's Out

by carcrashhearts 0 reviews

Joe confronts Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 802 words

0Unrated
Joe's POV

I waited a few minutes until I was positive Haley had really gone to sleep before I hung up. I let out a sigh of frustration, hoping Haley was wrong, but I was pretty sure she wasn't. Pete had been on self-destruction mode since we left. I pulled myself out of bed, threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and walked to Pete's hotel room. I pounded on the door until he answered.

"What?" he growled when he opened the door.

I pushed past him without saying anything. Looking around the room, I saw a half naked girl on the bed. "Shit," I mumbled.

I pointed at the girl. "Get out now."

She looked startled and didn't move. I took a step towards the bed, "Move!"

She scrambled out of bed, quickly dressed, and ran out the door.

"What the fuck?" Pete yelled at me from where he was still standing by the door. I walked over to him and got within inches of him.

"I should be asking you that question. Guess who I just got a call from?"

He paled. I was glad he at least had some guilt for what he had done.

"You broke her heart, Pete. I could barely understand her, she was crying so hard."

"H-how did she know?" he whispered, looking sick.

"That slut you found answered the phone when Haley called. Haley wanted to fix things. She wanted to apologize. She loves you dude and you fucked up. She trusted you, gave you her heart. You guys were perfect. I don't know if she's going to be okay. I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid."

I stared at a pathetic looking Pete, who looked completely broken. He was slumped on the floor shaking.

"I fucked up bad..." Pete said, looking up at me.

"That you did. Good luck getting her to ever talk to you again. If I have any say, she won't."

The next thing I knew Pete lunged himself at me. I rolled out of the way of his punch, as I tried to pen his arms back. His arm slipped out of my grasp, and his fist made contact with my face. I didn't want to fight Pete, but I wasn't going to sit here and let him punch me, especially after what he did to Haley. I landed a couple of punches before I felt myself being pulled back by Andy. Patrick was doing the same to Pete.

"What's going on?" Patrick demanded, still holding Pete.

"Ask Pete," I spat. Pete just looked down at the ground. So he wasn't going to be responsible enough to admit it.

"He cheated on Haley," I said, glaring at Pete. Patrick and Andy stared at him shocked.

"You didn't..." Patrick started.

Pete still didn't answer. He just walked over to the bed and crawled up into a ball, ignoring us.

I nodded my head towards the door so we could go talk outside. As much as I was angry with Pete, I wasn't going to force him to listen to this again. Andy and I walked out into the hallway, and Patrick joined as a few moments later.

"I got all his pills. I didn't want him to try anything," Patrick said.

We left the door partially open to keep an eye on him.

"So, what happened?" Andy asked.

I took a deep breath before answering.

"Haley called me crying. I got her to calm down, and she managed to tell me that she had called Pete and some girl answered the phone. It broke my heart to hear the way she sounded on the phone. So I waited until she fell asleep and then went to Pete's room. That girl was still here, and I kicked her out. I confronted Pete, and he was really shaken up. Then he got angry and attacked me."

"It's my fault. I told her to call Pete," Patrick said.

"No, it's not. She would've found out anyway," Andy said.

"I know. But I still feel responsible. I never thought Pete would do anything like that."

"Me neither, especially since he's not one to sleep with random girls. I'm worried about the both of them. We can keep an eye on Pete, but what about Haley?" I asked.

"I've got the number for her friend Madison. I'll call her and tell her to go check on her," Patrick said.

"We need to go talk to Mark though," Andy said. "There's no way we can finish this thing out. Pete's in no shape to. We just need to go home and get our heads straight."

With that said, Patrick went to go stay with Pete, while Andy and I walked to Mark's room to get a flight booked home as soon as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story