Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Eighteen

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

final chapter

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1393 words

2Moving
========================================================
LAST CHAPTER.
ENJOY BITCHES
___________________________________________________________________________
Ryan's POV-
As my sleeping body rolled across the bed, I suddenly hit the floor, and shot up, rubbing my hit head.

"Ouch." I cried.

What a beautiful wake up call. I looked over at the clock, 10. Only an hour until I need to leave for the wedding, it was at noon, but we were meeting with Pete at 11.
I got up, and slowly made my way to the kitchen, opening the fridge, and taking out the milk carton, tipping it up, and swigging it.

I put it back, and went to the closet, got out my suit, and got dressed up.

I looked in the full body mirror in my room.

"Hm, very dapper." I spoke, to myself.

I glanced up at the clock. It was already 10:40, I should get going. We're all meeting at Pete's hotel room for 11:00, since the wedding's in Vegas (at a church) and Pete lives in L.A.

I got in my car, and drove off to the hotel. When I pulled in the parking lot, I looked at the clock.
11:04. Whatever.

I glanced around, and picked out Brendon, Jon and Spence's cars. Perfect.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, and got out, walking into the building, and whipping out my cell phone.

"Pete, what's the room number again?" I asked, when I heard him pickup.

"421." he said.

"I'll be right up." I said, hanging up, and hopping on the elevator. I rode it up until I got to the forth floor, Pete's prior directions, and searched for the room.

"Ah, 421." I said to myself, knocking on the door.

Soon the door flew open, smacking me right in the face, and knocking me to my feet.

"RYAN!" I heard Brendon scream, followed by himself dropping to his knees next to me.

I clutched my jaw, and moaned. Fuck did It hurt.

"Fffuck." I groaned.

"Oh Ryan, I'm so sorry!" Brendon said, stroking my hair.

"It's...fine." I said, collecting my composure, and getting up.

"No, no it's not fine. Fuck Brendon, fuck. Not a great way to start this day...Oh look, your bleeding." Brendon said, putting a finger to my lip, and wiped some blood off.

"It's just a little bit." I reassured him. Licking my lips.

Brendon just stood there, cursing himself, to himself in a whisper, as I walked past.

"You okay, Ross?" I heard Pete say, as he fixed his tie in the mirror.

"I'm fine." I said, smiling.

"Okay, good." he said.

"Now the question is, are YOU okay?" I asked him.

Pete looked over at me, and made a nervous looking face.

"I take that as a no?" I said, with a chuckle.

"Precisely." he said, nodding.

I nodded, and sat on the bed, watching as Brendon paced the room, humming to himself.

"You okay Bden?" I asked.

He looked up.

"No." he replied, grabbing his forehead, looking down, and pacing more.

I raised an eyebrow, and walked over to him.

"Guess what today is?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"I know, I know. But there's a right time, too. Just wait." he said, picking up what I was implying.

"Why are you freaking out? Your not the one getting married." I said.

He looked up.

"I made you bleed!" he said.

I starred blankly at him.

"Your still in a tussle about that?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Brendon, I'm fine!" I told him, looking him in the eye.

"Yeah, but do you know how many times we've made each other bleed? This just adds onto the list!" he said.

Jon coughed uneasily.

"Not like that, Jon." Brendon shouted.

I chuckled.

"Sick fuck." I added.

I looked over at Brendon, he looked as if he was hyperventilating.

"Wanna go take a walk? Outside maybe, to calm you down?" I asked.

Brendon nodded, and we opened the door, and headed out.

Brendon's POV

As we opened the front door to the court yard, I breathed in, and out. Should I do it now? Or stick to the original plan?

In the end, I decided the original was the best.

"So Brendon, how was your night last night?" Ryan asked.

"Uh, just fine." I replied.

"Good to hear." he said, as we walked around the court yard.

We walked in a comfortable silence, until Ry turned to me.

"So, have they got the piano already on the stage for us?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"Who else is performing?" he asked.

"I think just fall out boy, then Gabe is DJ-ing the rest of the music." I said.

"And Fall Out Boy is first, right?" he asked.

"Yup." I said.

He nodded.

"Cool." he said.

I nodded.

"We don't have a lot of time left, we should head back in." I said.

He nodded, and we walked back up to the room, and got ready to leave.

Holy fuck...I'm so scared.

Ryan's POV-
2 hours later, at the reception.

Me, Jon, Brendon and Spencer walked in, and towards the table all together, fall out boy would perform while everyone ate dinner, then it was us.

The suspense was beginning to kill me slowly. Brendon was sweating bullets all day. It's apparent that he thinks I think it's obvious what he needs to say, but I kind of have no clue.

I know he doesn't love me anymore, like I love him. So, that's out of the question.

We take our seats, and the waiters give us our food while FOB takes the stage. Pete says a few literate and beautiful words to Taylor, before fall out boy rocks out a set of their all time greatest love songs.

"Shit, are they done?" Brendon asks me, when they start to pack up.

"Yup, let's go!" I say, getting up.

Brendon nods, and gets up after me.

We all make our way to the stage, I grab my guitar and tune it, and Brendon stands at the mike, looking around, for the signal.

Once me and Jon are tuned up, and Spencer's drumsticks are in hand, I nod to Brendon, and we start, with Jon on the bells, of course.

Brendon sings his entire soul out, I could notice. Every word is sung with incredible detail and it seems like every note was perfect. When we finish, Brendon takes the mike.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming out to two of our best friend's marriage. Both me and Ryan have been through a hell of a lot with Taylor, and in the end, I'm glad Taylor found Pete...and I'm also glad me and Ryan found-each other." He said. He looked over to me, and gulped.

I was confused, what the fuck was he implying?

"Which is why I need everyone's attention drawn to the boy on my left, Ryan Ross. He's amazing, he's the glue that holds this whole band up. He's also secretly everything to me. And I just want him to know one thing...Ry, I love you." he said.

I blinked, opened my mouth, blinked, closed my mouth, and blinked again. My heart and my adrenalin was racing at the speed of light.

Brendon just looked over at me, biting his lip.

"Ryan, wanna dance with me?" he asked.

I gulped, and slowly reached out to take the microphone.

"I love you too, Urie." I mumbled, just clear enough for the room to hear.

"Aw!" William cooed, breaking the awkward silence, as the whole room erupted into a clapping frenzy, and I slowly took my guitar off, and walked slowly to Brendon. He held out his hand, and lead me off the stage and into the middle of the dance floor.

Soon, Lyrical Lie, by Cute Is What We Aim For, came on, and next thing I knew, me and Brendon were for real dancing. I couldn't believe it.

I just sighed with pleasure, and rested my head on his shoulder for most of the song.
"I can't believe you love me back." he whispered, as the song came to an end.

I looked up, and shut him up, no comments, with a kiss.


The End.

So ends another trilogy, thank you so much to everyone who followed this story from first to last. Thanks so much. Look forward to PLENTY more Rydon love in the future, it's my favorite thing to write. =)

Sincerely,

Amandaaaa
Sign up to rate and review this story