Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Cat's Heat

by BlackFangVenom 1 review

You're a maid in the pharohs kingdom. It's your turn to clean the rooms. In Priest Seto's room theres a little surprise... WARNINGS Sex and Swearing ^_^

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 681 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wussup? I found this little piece in my journal from when I was 11-12. I guess I always had a perverted and dirty mind ^_^ It sucks but whatever, enjoy
______________________________________________________________________

You are a maid in the Pharaohs Kingdom. You have pretty, vibrante, green eyes. Long Black hair, wavy and shiny. Your name is Crystal.

The pharaoh had given you specific orders to clean the rooms of the priest/priestess as well as the hallways. As the hallways to the rooms came into view, you could sense someone watching and following you. 'Just shrug it off. Its probably one of the pharaohs cats.' The pharaoh had been given many panthers and other rare cats. After that bit of reassurance, you kept cleaning and dusting every piece of furniture in sight. 'Wow this is tiring.' You thought to yourself. 'Last room, Priest Seto's room.' You giggled to yourself, wondering what would be inside. In Priest Mahado's room there was a sex toy lying under the pillows that looked like they hadn't been used in months. 'He must not get much.' Priest Setos room was covered in beautiful blue and silver tapestries of Blue Eyes White Dragon. The bed was Big and looked really soft to the touch... really soft... and bouncy. 'Must...Touch...Bed...' The childish side got the best of you and you leaped onto the bed. Just then Priest Seto walked in.
"Who are you and what are you doing on my bed!" He said, angrily and surprised.
You stopped, blushing furiously you got to your feet.
"I-I'm supposed to be c-cleaning your room s-sir." You grabbed the corners of the bedspread and started to tuck them in while still blushing. He just grunted and stood in his place beside the now closed door and watched as you nervously tidied up his almost perfect room. Every second he stood there, made you uneasy and scared. Several excruciating long minutes later you sighed in relief as everything was perfect, then you proceeded to walk out the door.
"Leaving so soon?" The gorgeous brunette said, stepping between you and the door handle.
"P-Please m-move away s-s-sir." You nervously stuttered but gasped in shock when he suddenly kissed you and snaked his arms around your fragile form.
"My normal whore is sick. You wouldn't mind filling in for her... Would you?"
"Please no." A whimper escaped your lips as you felt something hard poke you in the stomach.
"Why not? I promise it will be good."
He was now touching your breasts and his free hand was slowly taking off your dress.
"S-seto..."
He violently pushed you to the bed.
"That's 'Master Seto to you slut!" He growled out, ripping his tunic and pouncing on the bed. His cock slid against your warm entrance, earning a gasp from you.
"S-stop."
He violently thrust deep inside of you and didn't stop.
"Make me."
His eyes locked with yours, his showing lust while yours showed pain. He groaned while you cried out in pain.
"Master stop!" He only grunted and went harder and faster but at a different angle. You moaned as he hit the spot that makes you go wild. Seto grinned and went a little slower.
"Does my little bitch like that?"
You could only nod in response and try and thrust back against him.
"Does she want more?"
Pleasure was coursing through your body and a good feeling in the pit of your stomach was getting stronger as he slowly rocked back and forth.
"P-please don't s-stop."
He flipped you over so you were in a dog-like position.
"You said it."
His cock slowly sank into you once more but sped up gradually. The sensations in your lower belly were pure pleasure as the bed rocked back and forth from the powerful thrusts your lover was giving you.
"Master!" You screamed out as your climax overwhelmed your senses. Seto kept his rhythm for a few more thrusts then he came deep inside your wet pussy.
"I told you it would be good."
He muttered those words as you both fell asleep in each others arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story