Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

sakura's choice

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

the sequal to sakura's lovers, who did she choose was it lee was it naruto or was it itachi?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-28 - 303 words

-1Illiterate
okay i let my veiwers pick who sakura would go out with and it was ITACHI!!!!!!!
*****************
" wait what do you meen 'teech him a lesson?" sakura asked still whimpering a little. then she looked at him still waiting for an answer. "well how would you teach some one how to treat a lady to were they would actually listen?" itachi asked with an evil smirk. "ohh." sakura said realizing what he ment. "well are you going to show me werehe is or are you going to make me find him myself." so she took him to were sasuke was training. "well well well if it isn't my baby brother sasuke." itachi said with the same evil smirk. "WHAT ITACHI." sasuke screamed throwing six kunai at him. itachi easily dodged them. " still as weak as before i see." itachi laffed then itachi threw two kunai pinning sasuke to a tree. "well little brother why would you be so cruel to a bueatiful young lady like sakura?" itachi asked with a cruel smile. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOU_ ohh" sasuke said looking at sakura coming from behind a tree. " i found her crying in the woods so now your taking my three courses on the proper way to treat a lady. "step one RESPECT." itachi said punching sasuke in the stomach. now do you think about what you do to respect someone, now hard as she could head first at a tree and when he hit it the tree fell over. "your really strong nowing there was no chakra in your arm." itachi said amazed. so they walked in the middle of the forest were sakura saw a man who looked like a shark. "who's he?" sakura asked. "kisame."
*****************
the next day sakura was in the forest having a picnic by herself when itachi came.
Sign up to rate and review this story