Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

True Love Revealed

by falloutpanicgirl 1 review

Even in the darkest places love will find a way...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 185 words

0Unrated
Chapter Ten True Love Revealed
Patrick opened his eyes. He saw Pete in the dungeon with him."Pete,Pete, PETE" His voice echoed throughout the hollow,dark dungeon. "Patrick what's the matter?" Pete shot rushing to his friend's side. "Why are you here. Please tell me you didn't give in to them" Patrick asked his eyes filled with tears. "I did, I wouldn't let them hurt you." Pete said pulling Patrick into a hug.Patrick leaned into the hug. "We're going to get out of this.Andy and Joe will think of something" Patrick said. Pete pulled Patrick's face up. Patrick blinked looking at him through his tear blurred blue eyes.The pair leans in and their lips touch for the first time. They were interupted by a cold voice. "Well what do you know?" They look up and there stands Brendon, smiling showing his fangs."William wants to talk to you two" He finished then disappeared. Pete and Patrick looked at eachother. "He won't hurt you I promise" Pete says holding the younger male. Patrick clung to him tight as William entered the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story