Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > To Long To Last

To Long To Last

by nicole_Frank 0 reviews

when the guys from the band of seven(minus ginkotsu)and kagome and her friend have an acounter with a stange girl they think that Naraku is again up to no good when they learn that she is the only ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror - Characters: Ayame, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 634 words

0Unrated
Okay so i've made up some people and a village so it's sorta wierd and it's pretty dramatic......so...ummmmmm....enjoy.........i guess....

--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-=--
Radirel Village

She was crying. For the first time in a long time she was actually crying. She was loosing her mind even. She couldn't take it. "But....but...." she had managed to stutter out, "....this couldn't have happen. Father!! Mother!! NOOOO!!!!!!!!"

She had just watched, from the shadows, her mother, father, and the rest of the village be slaughterd right before her very eyes. "I have t-to get out of here!" she said as she got up and ran
------------------------------------------------
the band of sevens place

"So Kagome, you're sayin' that on your way here you came across a village that looked as if it had been massacerd?" Bankotsu said. "How many times does she have to te--...." Renkotsu said as Suikotsu smacked his hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"I love you but if you don't be quiet you won't be here for me to love anymore." Suikotsu said. "BuIasustyingooay--" Renkotsu mummbled as Suikotsu smaked him upside the head to shut him up before he said something he'd regret later.

"Rae you two done conversating yet?" Bankotsu asked. "Ummmm.....yeah....." Sui said taking huis hand off of Ren's mouth. "Well I think Naraku may have done this." Kagome said. Everyone suddenly turned to her direction. "Naraku, huh? Well if you're asking for help then you've got it. He murderd Ginkotsu....and I can't tolerate that." Bankotsu said.

"Okay so who do we all have here?" said Sango. "Well, we have you, me, Inuyasha, Sessomaru, Kouga, Meroku, Shippo, kirara, Ayame, Hat-Chi, The band of seven, and Myoga but Myoga's gonna runaway so that makes.........16 people." Kagome said. "we-" Sango was saying gut was cut off by a girl standing in the door way, "Huff, huff..." the girl wasbreathing really heavy. "Who the hell are you!?" Bankotsu yelled. "Ban!! Leave her alone." Sui said. "are you okay?" Sui said walking towards her. "Stay away from me!!!" she yelled.

Her hair was spiked at the end and it was blond with orange?pink tips, she had dark makeup, she was wearing a black and purple kimono which was torn up to a little way above her knees, her sleeves were also torn up to the shoulder, and she had the same marks that Sui would get on his face when his evil side took over on arms one in the middle, on her wrists, and right under her shoulders. She looked terriffied.

Even though she looked as if she would kill him Sui still walked towards her. When he got clos enough he knealed down beside her. She looked really familiar. When she finnally got the courage to look up she took the oppertunaty. When she looked up she seen the one familiar face she loved so much she yelled out, "Sui!!! I've missed you so much." She had her arms wrapped around his neck and he suddenly knew who this strange girl was. "Rio? Riokotsu?! is this really you?" he said. "Yes....It is...." she said. she was crying her eyes out. "But how?? Our village was murdered, remember? And how'd you get marks like this on you?" he said. He was shocked at this. He thought he was the only survivior. "Me, my dad, and my mom got out. They didn't kill us. And these...." she said liffting
up her arms, "I couldn't take it..... A voice suddenly popped into my head and it wouldn't go away. They found out that i have a problem...that there's three of me."

------------------------------------------------
Ha suspense....... so i need to know did you like or not?? Well...
wanna find out what happens out next??
well ya have to read the next chapter!!
review please!!

Sign up to rate and review this story