Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Vampires Will Never Hurt You

It Ends Tonight

by falloutpanicgirl 3 reviews

We enter the vampire graveyard. It turns out that Brendon and Ryan weren't so bad after all.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 383 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18 It Ends Tonight[Epilogue]

Brendon led the way to the vampire burial ground. Since William was killed for dishonrable acts, he was buried in a regular human cementary. Ryan was close behind Brendon, and then came Joe and Andy. Behind them where eight vampires,four carrying Pete's coffin,the other four carrying Patrick's coffin.Brendon finally stopped and the other vampires did as well. Brendon was nervous, even though he was a leader of a gang prior to this, he never had to conduct a funeral before. Brendon wanted to bite his lip but was afraid to due to his fangs. Ryan nudged him gently and miracously Brendon felt the confidence flow through his vein. "Friends,humans, and fellow vampires today. We are here today to say goodbye to two fellow vampires, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III who was turned by our formal dishonarable leader Willaim Beckett and Patrick Martin Stumph who was turned recently by Ryan here.Pete was killed by William and Patrick decided he didn't want to live his life without his soulmate and took his own life. I'm afraid Ryan and I would've faced a similar fate if we hadn't listened to Patrick's departing words. So my friends as we say goodbye to Pete and Patrick, head my warning. Be careful the world out there is dangerous and with that we say goodbye." He concluded. Joe and Andy walked over to their best friends' coffins and placed a single red rose on both of them. Brendon and Ryan patted their new friend's backs and walked over to the coffins. Being the leader and the heir to the vampire kingdom, each them placed a single black rose on each coffin. Brendon then raised his hand signifing to begin lowering the coffins. Joe and Andy turned their heads away to cry. Ryan hid his face in Brendon's shirt crying. Brendon's eyes drifted to Ryan and then the nightsky which was illuminated by the pale moonlight. "Thank you Pete,Patrick for everything. You taught me about love and friendship and I will forever be grateful." He turned his attention briefly to see the graves being filled with dirt. He turned away as his brown eyes filled with tears. This really was goodbye,forever.

The End

Thanks to everyone who read this!
Sign up to rate and review this story