Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

gaara finds himself faaling for iomae.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Other - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 342 words

-1Illiterate
as soon as iomae and gaara were going to get ready to fight iomae collapsed and temari found that iomae's wound re-opened. so they took her inside and gaara said he'd stay there for a while. 'i wonder if she's okay and how her wound re-opened?' gaara thought to himself. the next morning gaara saw iomae getting out of her room. "iomae are you okay we were all really worried i mean even shikamaru was a little worried." he said alking tword her to check her injury. "i-i'm f-fine wa-wait you w-were all w-worried?" iomae aid. "yes we were all worried and how did your wound re-open anyway?" gaara asked bandaging it. "o-oh it r-re-opened when i threw m-my boomerang." iomae said chuckeling kind of hard. "good morning all most dead bird and sand boy." kankurou said walking up the stairs. then when he was walking to his room he was tripped by iomae and fell flat on his face. don't e-ever call me names i-in th-the morning, kay." iomae said with a sour/ sweet face. then she walked away and started to talk to temari. "you now you should ask iomae out i mean we all now you like her." kankurou said with an i now you do so get over it face. "NO I DON'T" gaara yelled at kankurou. "shikamaru pop quiz don't worry it's not hard: gaara likes ________ fill in the blank." kankurou said with a smirk and a little chuckle. " oh thats a troublesome way to wake up but iomae." shikamru said yawning. "w-what about m-me?" iome asked trotting up the stairs still in her black night gown. "gaara has something to ask you." kankurou said pushing him closer to iomae. "iomae did you like the festival?" gaara said. "y-yes and if you wouldn't mind to much would y-you show me around t-this part of suna i've always lived on the other s-side of it." iomae said. "sure i'll take you to breakfst to." gaara said smirking a little.
_________________________________________________
SORRY IT ENDED SO SOON SEE YOU NEXT TIME.
Sign up to rate and review this story