Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Who needs Air Anyways?

Who needs Air Anyways?

by sarh10323 3 reviews

This is just a story idea right now but i want to let people know that ii'm writing it. read the summary chapter for right now

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 260 words

0Unrated
Authour: This is a story in the works so here goes.

Summary:
Tyler and tara are the couple in the band Who needs air anyways?. They have the cutest relationship ever but whan they get signed by pete wentz and put on tour with panic! everything changes not with Ty and ter's relationship just how everyone, even the fans, look at it. everyone starts to belive that ryan and tara are together even though they're just friends, at least to tara. Tyler gets pissed that this happens but all should go well.

Authour: I wonderr if i should kill anyone in this story maybe i'll kill tyler in a car accident though that would bring tears to my eyes couse he is supposed to be like totally hotter than ... well ... maybe ... no one i've ever seen. Even like Brendon. That's really hott.

All of the made up charactors are supposed to be like the people in my wild life only my friends and arn't in a band.

Tara = myself only about ten times cooler since she has a lif other than writing fan fiction.

Tyler = Someone i know but I'm not putting his name on the internet. Very similar to him in many ways except that Tyler is much hotter.

Hayden = Steven

Trevor = he's not really in my life. he's a character in a book i've read recently only he's supposed to look different and has a different name.

Raquel = Deyanna

cory = shannon = this character does have a guys name but no it's not a gay character. she's haydens girlfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story