Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When It Rains

Falling into you is the best thing to do

by Limited_Too_You 4 reviews

Prisma feels as though her heart is too broken to repair but when she runs into him at the park; can he repair it? Or is she just another one of his victim's? Trust me guys; this is NOT your averag...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-24 - Updated: 2007-06-25 - 1090 words

5Exciting
When It Rains



It was a dark night. Shadowed clouds were drifting across the sky, covering the stars and even the moon.
Prisma was sitting on the roof of a tall building, looking up at the sky, searching for the moon. She wanted to find a piece of comfort somewhere, just one little piece-but there was none to be found tonight.
A chilled wind blew into Prisma face, but she didn't even notice. Her thoughts were elsewhere, and the weather was the farthest thing from her mind.
On the sidewalk below, a couple of teenage girls were walking side by side. One of them said something, and the other one burst out laughing.
A sad little smile came onto Prisma's face, and she chuckled softly.
"What is there to laugh about tonight?" she asked quietly, shifting slightly. In her mind, she answered her own question.
Nothing.
Prisma didn't want to sleep.
She knew she could catch a cold; but it didn't faze her.
She knew she could fall; she didn't mind.
Ever since that one night; nothing mattered anymore. She can't love anyone, anymore. Ever since she saw him with her she could care less about herself; anyone at that matter.
The pain was still fresh and her mind did nothing but play the memory over and over again; bringing fresh tears with it; but Prisma refused to let them out. They building; flowing in her sapphire eyes; she could clearly see the waves as they were trapped; unable to let lose.
Prisma bit her frowning lip as she looked up into the cloudy sky; trying her hardest not to let the sobs she was building inside, out. She failed.
Letting out a pitiful sob; she threw her head down and covered her face with her hands.
Why did he have to do this to me?
Not minding that cries could be herd from her neighbors and not minding that the salty tears escaped through her fragile hands; she stood. Crossing the middle of the house; she walked her way to the front. Watching as the cars fly down the street and the street light flicker off; getting ready for day break that will be covered with a thick, hazy gray blanket.
Prisma closed her eyes and took in the damp air. Feeling something hit her head; she reached and touched the top if her brown hair.
Rain.
Looking up and putting her hands out; she could feel the gentle drops hit her body; soon turning into one big storm. Feeling the need to get inside before she turns into a lighting rod; she slowly climbed inside from the window she escaped from.
Lying down in her soft bed; Prisma slowly drifted off into a restless slumber.

(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)- 5 Years Later -(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)-(_)
Morning light filtered through an open window. A gentle wind flowed into the room and caressed the cheek of a sleeping girl. Her waist-length brown hair, dyed blonde at the ends, fell over her pillow as she slept. Feeling the chill of the breeze, the girl woke revealing her sapphire blue eyes. She yawned and threw off her covers. Stretching her arms, she peered at herself in the full-length mirror on her wall.
The girl was tall, a couple inches away from six feet. She wore a long black T-shirt and purple pajama pants. Her hair was a mess, sticking up in places. She quickly brushed her hair and glanced around the small room. Worn clothes and crumpled pieces of paper cluttered the floor. There were posters covering the walls. All of them of the girl's favorite rock bands. A guitar leaned against one wall. The black case had the image of flames painted on the bottom. There was a sliding glass door at the back of the room. The girl walked over to it and looked out.
Sometimes she wonder's why she continues to live the way she dose. Suffering beneath the surface, wearing a never-faltering smile on the surface. It was so typical of her to never be spiteful of anything but herself, blaming the world's horrors upon herself. She has been told over and over that there's no meaning in dying and that everyone exists to fulfill a purpose. Prisma pushed to believe these meaningful quotes that bent her outlook on reality and ended up seeing the good in everyone. In the end, she discovered that it wasn't at all truthful. Used and betrayed is what she was; and maybe all the reason she was hear to be on this world; to be some guy's play toy.
Every relationship she's been in has caused a major distress; and Prisma is usually the one crying her eye's out in the end. No guy she has been out with has treated her right; its always ended in cheating or fighting; and it is always blamed on her faults. Either she's too ugly or she's too smart and you are too jealous; no one came up with the right reason.
Walking back from the outside; she glanced at the clock
'8:36' she quietly mumbled to herself
Walking into the small closet; she threw on some black jeans; silver tank top with Love me; Hate Me; I Don't Care written across the chest; and some silver Nikes. Walking out and walking into the bathroom across the hall; she quickly threw her brown hair into a messy pony tail and brushed her teeth.
Walking into the kitchen; Prisma glanced around until she found some Captain Crunch and a white bowl. Pouring the milk and cereal in the bowl at the same time; she sat and ate at the table; alone.
Maybe today is a good day to go walking
Looking behind her, her mouth full of food; she examined the outside world. Seeing that there is some cloud coverage but not enough to make a storm; she turned back around; keeping a mental note to herself that she is going out for a walk in the park; finished eating.
Around, about 9ish; Prisma was found walking on the hard concrete; looking down at her feet.
I wonder how Greg is doing
She shook her head violently
No Prisma; don't think of that fool; he did nothing but hurt you; don't think about him... What am I kidding? The pain is still fresh; I could never love again
Prisma took in a breath and held it till she felt the tears fade away. She thought she could never love again. Until she ran into him...


First fanfic so be gental and reveiw and rate please!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story