Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I shouldn't

Like the time that girl broke up with me 'cause I wasn't cool enough

by Silvana 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 471 words

0Unrated
Like the time that girl broke up with me 'cause I wasn't cool enough

It took another week before Jenny would go home; another two weeks for Willow to persuade Ray to go back to the tour and another three weeks before Brian saw her again.
He warily walked into the room, aware of the fact that he'd hurt her the last two times he'd seen her. The last time he'd hurt her feelings; the previous time...well, she'd got hit by a car. So he wasn't expected to be greeted by a smile, which he was. And he didn't expect her to be civil, which she was.
"Will, I'm really so-"
She cut him off with a half shrug. "Don't worry about it."
He swallowed nervously and began again, still standing in the doorway. "No, Will, really I-"
"Oh shut up," she told him benignly. "Look, we should at least try to get on seeing as Jenny now knows."
He nodded slowly, not completely understanding what she was saying. Willow sighed. "Put it this way. You hurt me, 'Kay? So I wanted to hurt you but I didn't want to hurt you and I know that makes no sense, but just stay quiet and listen," she added hurriedly as he opened his mouth to say something. "But yeah, I was walking away and I ended up in front of a car. So can we just, like, put everything behind us?"
Brian bit his lip. "Will..." he stopped. "Okay. I agree."
She nodded gravely. "Then we're cool, yeah?"
He nodded. "I'd better go. Work, you know." She smiled. "Yeah fine."

He walked out of the room, his breathing rapid. Why the fuck did he now find her more attractive than ever? Maybe it was because she didn't hate him. But whatever the reason it didn't matter. She was Ray's girl now.
_________________

It was another month before Willow walked out of that hospital, albeit with a slight limp. She was holding Ray's hand and it didn't matter that in true autumn weather fashion it was drizzling so that by the time they'd reached the car they were both drenched. As she buckled her belt, she smiled. "Man I missed you while I was in there."
Ray grinned at her. "And so you should have."
She laughed. "Missed your sarky comments as well."
He nodded, as they drove out of the car park. "Tomorrow Alicia's coming over, as well as Jamia. The guys are coming over in the evening and then the day after that we've got a wedding to plan."
Willow closed her eyes as she settled back in the car chair. It was good to be back.

________________________________________

An: Yes, people it is short. Yes people it is kinda tying up loose ends. And yes people, it is nearing the end. Enjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story