Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > gaara's love

gaara's love

by shrimpyshell 0 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Ino, Kankurou, Shikamaru, Temari - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 1151 words

-1Illiterate
recap: i'll take you out to breakfast too.
_________________________________________________
"okay i st-still need t-to g-get re-ready though, o-okay." iomae said still in her night gown walking in her room to get some clothes.
"so gaara you really do have a crush on her don't you." kankurou laughed.
"NO I DON'T NOW JUST SHUT IT!!!" gaara yelled. " you do to like herdon't try to deny it anyone can figure out you like iomae doy." kankurou and shikamaru laughed. "I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT AND IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT I'LL KILL YOU BOTH NOW SHUT UP!!!!" gaara yelled very mad at the moment.
then there was a knock at the door "i'll get it." temari said answering it. "kankurou ambers here and she brought her cousin ino too." temari yelled happily. "damn it damn it damn it!" shikamaru said as ino and amber walked up the stairs. "hiya wha shikamaru your here i haven't seen you in weeks how long have you been here any ways." ino shouted running up giving him a hug. "he's only been here a few days ino." kankurou said laughing hysterically. then temari came up looking at every body.
"hey everyone whats up."temari said cheerfully. "were fine thank you." ino said looking temari's outfit wich was here usual black and red dress.
-----
iomae picked out a plain black t-shirt. she also picked out black denim capris then grabbed her shampoo and conditioner then soap and her towel and got out of the door when every one was starring at her then she started blushing and got a little embarressed.
"hey iomae." gaara said happily giving her a super small smile and got out of her way. "h-hey e-everybody" iomae said looking at everybody wondering who the blonde girl was. then she went into the bathroom.
"so gaara is she your girlfriend???" ino asked. "NO!!!" gaara almost yelled. "so you like her then???" ino asked. "NOOO I DON'T SO LEAVE ME ALONE I'LL BE IN MY ROOM." gaara yelled angerred by ino. then everybody looked at kankurou and shikamaru who were on the ground laughing so hard tears came from their eyes. then gaara went to his room slamming the door.
--------
iomae was in the shower thinking 'i wonder what a-all the commotion is oh well' she thought rinsing thesoap off her body and getting out. 'i need to hurry up so she got dreessed and out the door.
when she got out the door every body was fighting and yelling and that made her pissed.
"you guys s-stop f-fighting h-hello h-hello." iomae said looking at everybody.
gaara was gone ino was yelling at shikamaru for never visiting temari and amber were beating each other up and yelling trying to find out who was prettier and kankurou was being obsorbed in every thing like shikamaru was asking him for help and temari and amber were asking who he thought was prettier.
"STOP FIGHTING OR YOUR NOT GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY IN THE MORNING" iomae yelled pissed at them for fighting over nothing. they all froze in their poitions very scared.
"now ino stop yelling at shikamaru -temari an-and am-amber r-release e-each others hair an-and s-stop m-making kankurou involved o-okay?" iomae said in a half evil half sweet voice.
then gaara wlked out the door. "what the hell is going on out here???" he asked curuious to see what was happening. "n-nothing a-and are y-you ready t-to go???" iomae said as she pulled gaara out the door into town.
so they walked to a really nice looking resturaunt. so they were seated and waited for their waiter.
"so sweetys what canni getcha today???" the waiter asked. "i'll have my usual lila." gaara said. "i'll h-have the omelet with the bacon pl-please."
so they ate their food and gaara gave her 50 dollars for shopping. "um g-gaara-kun c-can i cook d-dinner tonight." iomae asked shyly. "only if you stop stutering okay." gaara said. "okay." iomae said.
so he showed her all the restaraunts and took her to the biggest grociery shop called kogas. "so here's an extra 25 dollars for food okay." gaara said handing it to her. "thank you and don't worry i'l try not to stu-tter" she said going around thestore looking for things to cook at dinner. "gaara-kun whos going to be here for dinner tonight???" iomae asked a really good mood. "me, you, temari, kankurou, shikamaru, amber, and ambers cousin i think it was ino." gaara said . so she raced around the stor and came back ten minutes later with every thing paid for and had 37.50 left. okay now do they have candy shops and weapon shops around here." iomae asked as gaara took the bags. well theirs a weapon shop around th corner but you have to be a ninja to get in." gaara said starring at her. "well thats a good thing nowing i'm a jounin." iomae said laughing pulling her head band out of her pocket and tieing it around her leg. "and there's a great candy shop around were i found you." gaara said.
so they went to the weaponshop andiomae dashed over to were it said "unusual weapons". so gaara walked over to were iomae was and saw here looking at a bunch of rubber bands. "why are you looking at rubber bands?" gaara asked a little confused. "you'll see next time we fight she said grabbing about ten.
then they went to the candy shop were he found here about five steps away from the door she paused having a flash back and clinging to gaara's arm and walking in.
"ahh gaara-kun good to see you oh and you brought a friend." the shop keeper said. "yes i did and i'm gonna take four of my specail tody while were here." gaara said walking to the counter to grab his faveorite chocalate bars. "wow your prises are really cheap here i'm surprised you don't have more customers oh and i'm ot trying to be rood or anything." iomae said picking up a bunch of stuff nowing she had thirty dollars left. then hen she walked over with a basket full of stuff.
so now she had a bunch of food and they got home gaara walked her to her room. "thank you for taking me out gaara-kun." iomae said. any time he said as he leaned down to kiss her and she kissed him back and when they finally eperated iomae had the nerve to say "about time gaara-kun i was getting scared i'd have to make the first move.
"what do you mean???" gaara said surprised and slightly annoyed. "gaara-kun i've nown you liked me it was obveis and i thought it was obveas that i liked you" iomae said again kissing him on the cheek. "now tell everyone i'm cooking dinner so don't eat until then." she said walking in her room.
_________________________________________________
THE END FOR NOW.
Sign up to rate and review this story