Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > -And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips-

Chapter Five

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

This is the sequel to Drop A Heart.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 730 words

0Unrated
(A/N:It would be nice to get some reviews...I want to know if you like or if you think it flat out sucks.If it sucks,tell me what I can do to make it better.)


The rest of that week past by and soon Gabby was on her way over to drop Ariel off with us for a couple of days. We were probably going to pick out a dog tomorrow. I'm excited to see Ariel and to get a doggie.
I walked out the door behind Pete as Gabby pulled into the driveway. She got out and then opened the back door for Ariel to get out. Then a guy got out of the passenger seat.
"Daddy!!!" Ariel yelled as she ran to Pete. He picked her up and swung her around for a second.
"I missed you." He said kissing her on the cheek.
"I misseded too." She replied.
"Hey girlie." I said as Pete sat her down. Ariel grabbed my hand. I shot Gabby and the new guy a look.
"Whose the new guy with mommy?" I asked.
"Trevor." Ariel snarled her nose. I laughed and watched Pete walk up to Gabby.
"I take it that you don't like him."
"Nope."
"Whose this?" Pete asked.
"I'm Trevor. Gabby's boyfriend."
"I'm Pete and that's my girlfriend Storm." Pete said pointing to me. I waved trying to be polite.
"I'll be back to get Ariel in a couple of days. Make sure she doesn't eat anything fatty." Gabby said. I rolled my eyes. Ariel is three years old for Heaven's sake. She's worried about Barbies and stuff, not calories.
"Okay. Everything will be fine."
"Oh and make sure you keep that stupid mut away from her.
"Hemmy is not a mut." I said in his defense. "He's part of the family."
Pete won't even stand up to Gabby when she's talking about his dog. That's how bad it is and it seriously pisses me off to no end. I despise her.
"Come give mommy and Trevor a hug." Ariel walked over to her mom and gave her a hug then gave Trevor a little hug.
We watched them drive off and then walked inside the house.
"Ariel, do you want to come help me put your things away?" I asked. She nodded and followed me up to her room. I watched her as she took clothes out of her bag and I helped her fold them up and put them away.
We went back downstairs and Pete was playing with Hemmy. Ariel walked over and started playing with him.
"Ariel, your mom said you couldn't play with Hemingway." Pete said pulling her away from him.
"Pete."
"What?"
"It's not going to hurt her to play with Hem. Gabby is just..I don't know."
"I have to respect what Gabby says otherwise she'll take Ariel from me."
"Whatever." I replied trying to keep us from getting into an argument.
"Can I watch a movie?"
"Yeah, what do you want to watch?" Pete asked.
She giggled, "The Little Mermaid."
He laughed, "Okay." He scooped her up into his arms and they went into the living room.
I started dinner while they were occupied. Ariel's favorite food is Mac and Cheese, which I don't blame her.
About an hour later I had almost everything done except the cookies. I was in the middle of mixing everything up when Pete's arms snaked around my waist.
"Everything smells good, baby."
I smiled, "Don't even think about sticking your finger in my cookie batter."
He removed his arms from me and through them up in protest, "How could you think I would get into your batter mix?"
"Because you ALWAYS do." I replied as I stirred up everything.
"Dadddddyyyy...." Ariel called as she walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah?"
"Can I have something to dwink?"
"Mhm, what do you want?"
"Milk."
He got a plastic cup from the cabinet and poured her some milk. She walked back in the living room to finish her movie.
"Dinner is officially ready." I said as I set plates and cups down on the table.
"Ari, are you ready for dinner?" I heard Pete ask.
"Yeah."
They both walked into the kitchen and sat down. It felt good to have a family dinner like that. I really hope we can officially become a family in the future.
Sign up to rate and review this story