Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard > Caught in a Dream

Chapter 1

by robinzan 0 reviews

Joe Elliott has nightmares. Will they come true? A mystery from Joe's POV. XO w/ Jon Bon Jovi

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-29 - Updated: 2005-11-29 - 455 words

1Exciting
1987

There I was. Standing in the middle of the dining room. I looked around. This castle was huge. I saw four hallways. 'Which one should I take,' I thought to myself. I decided on the third one and headed that way.

That's when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, and saw nothing. Then, the wailing started. I started to back up. This figure came into the room. I could make out the fact that it was tall. Taller than me, and I'm six one.

The figure started to advance on me. I turned and started running. I could hear that thing running behind me. I ran right into a dead end. I looked around, hoping to find a way out of there.

No luck. The footsteps behind me had stopped. I slowly turned around, praying to myself that this thing wasn't standing there. I was wrong.

I backed up against the wall. The figure started to raise it's arm. I noticed a knife in its hand. I screamed as the blade came down.

I awoke with a start. I looked around. I saw that I was in my own bedroom. Looking at the clock, I realized that it was only three in the morning.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I turned on the cold water and splashed my face with it. Grabbing a towel and drying off, I got a good look in the mirror.

"Damn," I said to myself. I decided to go back to bed. I needed some sleep.

****
I awoke later to the alarm clock. I looked over. 11 am. Time to get up, even though I've been up since that nightmare. I got dressed and went downstairs to find something to eat.

After a late breakfast, I left for the warehouse. We were filming our new video today. I just hoped that I would make it through without falling asleep.

I arrived at the warehouse and saw that the others had already beaten me there.

"Hey mates!" I yelled out, trying to sound awake, as I walked towards them.

"You look like hell," Phil said.

"I feel like it."

"Didn't sleep good?" asked our cheerful drummer, Rick.

"Sleep? What's that?" I replied.

"Just don't fall asleep on the set Joe," Sav told me, before he went inside. I was not in the mood for this.

"Seriously, you all right mate?" Steve asked me.

"Yeah," I told him, "make that no."

"Same dream?"

"Same dream," I said.

"You should talk to someone about that," he replied.

"I know, but who has the time?"

"Come on you two. We need you in here!" the video director yelled. Steve and I looked at each other and went inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story