Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Let the plan begin!

by patdfan27 0 reviews

Filler chapter but lucky for you all who read this, I will post another chapter! But still read rate and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-03 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 934 words

0Unrated
Pete's POV

So today is the VMAs and Vicki has been secretly practicing with FOB. She chose not to walk the white carpet but instead get ready backstage because FOB was going to open up the show. When we walk down the white carpet everyone kept asking about Vicki, but when we got to the MTV platform they ask about her in a different way that made me want to talk about her.

"So how is the Mrs.? Meaning Victoria Walker."

"She's great, she is actually at home watching right now, so Vicki we all are thinking about you."

"Pete more than anyone of us." Joe piped in. We all laughed and went inside to get ready. Vicki was pacing back and forth and occasionally grabbing her ribs.

"Vicki, take it easy. If you are not ready to perform again then you are not ready."

"Pete I am ready I am just nervous and I am still kind of sore."

"Take it easy and the performance is going to be great. Now let me go get change and I will come and get you." She nodded and I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I changed and there was 3 minutes before we went onstage. Vicki had a tight grip on my hand and I turned to look at her.

"Baby, listen. You are going to do great, understand me?" She nodded and I gave her a quick kiss before I took my place onstage. The curtains opened up and we began to play 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs' then half way through it we started to play Vicki's song and she came out from the floor and started singing. She nailed her high note and everyone clapped. At the end she gave a half of a bow and everyone gave her a standing ovation. I grabbed her hand and kissed her on the cheek. We walked off stages and went into the back to change.

"Baby you were great."

"Thanks." She gave me a half smile and turned around when she heard my name being said by the host.

"Pete Wentz is one lucky bastard. I mean he has been in Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, and now that lucky bastard has landed in Victoria Walker. Come on Pete leave at least one hot ass girl for us. But Victoria Walker she is a fucking fighter. She recently suffered a car accident and look at her now performing on this crappy show after less than a month of her accident. But did you see those pictures of Ashlee Simpson from two months ago? Victoria gave her a broken nose in just one punch, but Ashlee looked like she got her ass handed to her or at least her old nose." Vicki laughed and groaned.

"I can not wait until my ribs are fully healed."

"Me too. Come on let's go get ready." She changed into a short baby doll dress that matched my outfit. We took out seats and took turns going up on stage collecting our moon men. When FOB won the Viewer's Choice award for the second year in a row, I made sure I thank Vicki especially.

"And Ms. Vicki Walker thank you for bringing new meaning to life and making me believe that you are my number one fan. Love you baby!" She shook her head and I sat back next to her. Finally video of the year was going to be announce and Vicki and FOB we nominated. She was nominated for the video with Panic and us for 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs'. They called Vicki's name and I gave her a big kiss before she went onstage with Panic.

"Where's Six?" Brendon asked then handing the mike to Vicki.

"I think I already said all my thank you's, but thanks to Panic for making the song and video amazing. Thanks to all my label mates for coming out and shooting the video. My dad who flew out. Fall Out Boy who have been nothing but amazing. And Pete, I fucking love you. Do you guys want to say anything?" Panic gave a quick speech and the left the stage. After the show we went to an after party hosted our label. I could tell Vicki was tired and offered to take her home but she declined. She kept yawning and placing her head on my shoulder. I told everyone goodbye and took her home. She fallen asleep in the car, so I carried her upstairs to her room.

"Vicki, congrats. Pete, hey." Butch came in just as I tucked Vicki in bed.

"Sorry she kind of fell asleep on the way home. So I thought I would tuck her in."

"Thanks Pete, for everything."

"I will do anything for her, I hope you know that."

"I do. So when are you going to ask her?"

"Soon." He nodded and gave Vicki a kiss on her forehead. He motioned for me to step outside. I gave Vicki a kiss on the lips and left.

"Have you two talked about marriage yet?"

"Yea and she said she wants what I want and to be happy. And I promise Sir she will be happy." He nodded and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Her ring size is a size 5 and half. So it would fit perfectly on her." I took the paper and nodded. He pulled me into a hug and stepped back.

"You take care of her." I nodded and headed back to my car. I drove home and thought about what would be the perfect ring for the perfect girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story