Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Raisins and Dragons - I have updated this

Default Chapter

by ssketchator 8 reviews

Me being a dorkator.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 592 words

0Unrated
Well, hello.

In being a total fanfic addict, I have noticed that some of the absolute best stories are getting zeroZEROzero reviews. This upsets my normally happy-go-lucky outlook, and I don't like being put into a less-joyous mood right before work.

So! Go, read.

Are You Perspiring From The Irony? by missfiona. It's not new. Go read, review, live to see another day. Kidding, I'm not that feisty. Anyhow, great drama, very realistic emotions, excellent writing. Love love love.


It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway by ryanrossissove. Brilliant Pete/William [TAI] fic. Chapter fifteen will make you yell at a stranger.


The Two Of Us by punkypromqueen. The most brilliant rendition of Patrick I've read to date. Okay, also, go read I've Seen Love Die and Broken Down On Memory Lane as well. I can't get enough of this girl.


Menilmontant [and everything else!] by someonestilllovesyou. This girl can for serious write. Show love or terror will ensue.


Everything Must Belong Somewhere by loversintomonsters. Her wit is spectacular and her writing fully sharp. This story has one of the best characters I've ever read.


Starting A New Life And Lie by patdfan27. Super original plotline, excellent flashback sequences, and Pete being awesome.


Opened Once by clandestineunited. Funny, cute story about the beginnings of FOB. Ellie kills me right dead. [And I think we're all aware of the wonder that is /Master Of The Game/, so I'm not even going to bother telling you how exquisite it is.]


Sign On The Dotted Line by hipsnhearts86. It took me a few chapters to figure it out, but her writing kept me interested even though I was a little slow on the uptake. A very unique plotline.


Here Is Your Verse by killxsmile. Pete portrayed as anything other than a cocky, selfish, sarcastic boy. Pete being sweet, persistent, even a little crazy. It's wonderful.


Athazagoraphobia, And Other Things I've Forgotten by sticky. First, awesome username. Second, the story is headed in a really interesting direction, it involves a foul-mouthed girl who drinks black coffee [so I'm really happy], and the author keeps backhanding me with these astounding one-liners.


Things I Miss The Most by xharlequingirl and clandestineunited. Very sweet plotline, really good Pete/Patrick interaction, and oh my god, is that... it couldn't be... Pete being mature?! It is!


Case #9900301: Stump, Patrick by bandgeekfreak. Come on, you know you've read it. Just review already. And in case you're the only person ever who hasn't touched this gem, GO READ IT NOW. High-freaking-larious. This girl's a genius.


Discrepancy by vividdiscrepancy. A really intriguing plotline, an angry Stumperton, and possibly the best mental ailment of all time: blackouts. Love it.


I Know I'm Supposed To Love You by hyperballad13. A shot at love slipping through fingers, chance (re)introductions, indiscretion, loss of trust... sound cliche? Baby, you are so wrong. This story is wonderful.

Look For The Boy With The Broken Smile by zildjian1039. Sweet story about a battered Patrick and the world's most perfect girl with the most ignorant father, trying to find happiness. Be ready for some serious cuteness.



This list, of course, doesn't include every awesome story on here. Only a handful of the ones I think deserve more feedback. For instance, whatkatydid and xharlequingirl have some really good ones out, and moocow and luckysgc921 are legends in themselves. But people already know this, so I would HOPE I don't have to tell you to review them.
It is hailing. On my day off.



One love. Or two. However you take yours.
Sign up to rate and review this story