Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > LAX to O'Hare

Where's Sisky and Krystle??

by TeamWentz17 1 review

This is going to be a short story, not quite like a one shot, but a shortened story. There's no TAI category so I'll try to have Pete make a cameo. Ohh and yes, it's a spin-off of 'Dems Da Breaks'....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 1031 words

1Exciting
Trish's POV

Gahhhhh!! I hate flying and Bill knows it too. He's trying to calm me down. It's not helping much, but whatever I guess that's the price you pay when you're a rockstar's girlfriend and all. The Butcher and Micheal went to get some Starbucks for all of us, but all I wanna do is get home to mine and Bill's apartment in Chicago and feed Dylan (Jon's cat) and Mikayla (our cat).

As I sit in the terminal gate, I'm curled up on the floor next to Bill, in his zip-up hoodie that reads 'SANTI' on it. It's soo comfortable and he hardly ever wears it, so I stole it....okies maybe not stole, but commandered it. It smells like him and I can easily feel at ease.

"When is our flight??" Krystle asked me.

"Umm 6:30 I think, right babe??" I asked Bill.

He nodded and then put his arms around me to keep me warm. Krystle nodded her head as well and then watched the occasional passerbys. Some kids noticed Bill, Mike, and Sisky and are happily walking over to us. Bill released me from his grasp, which sucked, but ohh well, I loved fans as much as he did, so I didn't mind too much. Some kids had 'SANTI' with them and the guys signed it and took pictures with the kids. It was sweet.

"You're so pretty, Trish," said a fan.

"Awe thanks, I'm not really presentable right now, but I apperchiate the compliment," I replied.

That was a sweet compliment. I hate looking like shit, but at an airport, I guess it didn't matter as much. Krystle went to meet Micheal and the Butcher with the coffees and then helped pass them out to everyone.

Time went by faster than I thought and it was already time to get on that dredful plane. I laced my hand with Bill's as I handed the attendant my boarding pass. She scanned it under the lazer scanner and handed it back to me. I followed closely behind Bill as we boarded the plane. Ahh yes, first class seats. Oh damn. I hate it already.

Being at the front of the plane is scary, but the free boze isn't terrible, not to mention a hott mile high partner. Ahaha nahh I'm kidding, but I got your attention....didn't I?? Anywho, let's continue the story.

"You ok, hunny bunny??" asked Bill, in his cute baby voice.

I smiled and replied, "Yes pookie bear."

He kissed my forehead. It was nice. I went for his lips though. Which was even nicer. I put my head on his shoulder and instantly fell asleep. This plane ride wasn't going to be half as bad as I thought. Thank God.

Krystle's POV

Ok, so as soon as we get to Chicago, I have to call Adam and Caleb and give them an update on everything. Update TAI.com and their band Myspace.

Then I'm staying at Sisky's until Sunday. What day is it today?? Ohh right, Monday, ok good. Alright. Ohh look how cute Bill and Trish are, man I feel bad for her. She REALLY hates to fly. Poor girl.

"A whole week, just the two of us!!" Sisky said to me, with his ever so adorable smile.

I blushed and nodded. I couldn't wait. Sisky was SUCH a special guy to me and well I loved EVER single moment that we shared together. I was hoping to get some reading done while I was here, but more importantly, I'm DYING to go shopping for some shoes. I know that Trish'll agree to it. She usually does. William's in need of a few things. Or so Trish says, she's ALWAYS talking about how William's wardorbe closet is a disgrace, but who can blame a guy who's constantly on-tour?? Nahh she didn't mind, deep down she really did what's that word?? Ohh yea. Love him.

.............A few hours go by..............

Trish's POV

"Wake up wake up!!" I heard someone say.

"What??" I answered, still half asleep.

I opened my eyes to a pair of two beautiful hazel eyes and a cute as a button nose. It was William. That was a nicer wake-up then my alarm clock.

"We're home. We're at the O'Hare airport," said
William.

"Yay!!" I said in glee.

Thank God I slept through it all!! Now the only thing we have to do is wait for our luggage at the baggage claim.

"I'm gonna go find a bathroom," said Krystle.

"Yea me too," Sisky added.

"Ok you two, don't get lost Sisky , do anything Trish and I have done already, and use protection," said Bill.

I giggled and so did Krystle. Then Sisky and Krystle trailed off as me and the rest of the band patiently awaited our bags.

Time had passed and once we got the bags everyone was looking around for the two love birds, but they were NOwhere to be found. Ohh how cute young love is, but seriously guys, where are you??

"Hey Bill, where's Sisky??" asked Mike.

"I don't know, I thought he was with you??" replied Bill.

"Yea, Krystle's gone too, I remember them mentioning the bathroom, but it can't take them THAT long, right??" I asked.

I was starting to get worried, but knew that if something happened, that Krystle would either call or text me, but no sign of that.

...............Meanwhile outside..........

"Sisky!!!!" screamed Krystle.

"You're going down town, you hear me??" yelled a cop.

"I didn't do anything," Sisky yelled back.

"Yea Yea, that's what they all say," yelled another cop.

"He's just an innocent bassist, officer!! I swear!!" Krystle pleaded.

"You better shush your mouth young lady, and as for your boyfriend here, rockers like him are my lunch," said the first cop.

Sisky was then thrown into the back of a cop car. Krystle ran into the airport to look for Trish and everyone else. Once she found them, she just broke down into tears and explained everything. Trish held her friend in her arms and rubbed her back as she desperately tried to calm her down.

A/N: Soooo tell me whatcha think!! Dedicated to my good friend Krystle!!
Sign up to rate and review this story