Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

what i means to be a vampire (corrected)

by patient 1 review

i suck and cant write so this is a tad imprved than last time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 858 words - Complete

0Unrated
What it means to be a vampire.

As the wind spoke to her, whispering sweat nothings into her ear, the graveyard's cold stones were like her heart: Cold and dead, a representation of life the life she once knew, once even loved. But all that changed from just one bite. Tonight reminded her of that night, when her life left the bright sun and into the glistening moon, when she didn't crave love anymore, she craved the beautiful sweat blood pulsing through her veins filling every fibre of her being. The first bite is the sweetest. It was a lifetime ago but it felt like five lifetimes. She watched her family die, her life die, while she lingered on. She closed her eyes basking in the endless moonlight she knew so well, longing to be in the sun. She waited for him, tonight would be the night she would profess her love for him, undying love. He understood the pain, the isolation, the endless darkness. He was her sun, her stars, her endless moon. But he was mortal; he would fade away like so many others she once loved. Gone.
She felt a warm hand touch her shoulder. His face is too beautiful, too kind, too angelic for this hell with me. A tear fell slowly from her burgundy eyes; I need you but not like this, with me. "Faith? What's wrong?" his voice was soft in her ear as he cradled her in his arms. She could sense his blood pumping beneath his milky white skin. She felt compelled to go forward towards his neck. NO! She through herself away from him, stumbling to getting away from the smell of his blood. He looked up at her confused. She had been depriving herself of blood since she met him, she felt compassion for her victims now, the guilt was killing her, he regained her soul. She ran stumbling, too weak to flee anymore from him. "Faith what's wrong? Why are you so weak," he asked again reaching out for her.
"Don't, I don't want to hurt you." she whispered, scarred of herself. Vampires don't get scared.
"I don't understand why are you pushing me away?" he was so confused.
"Gerard. This is why." She showed him her bite mark, then her ivory razor sharp teeth. He looked scared for a moment and then sad, very sad. He understood her pain only to well; he was a vampire living among the living, bound to the same fate yet never being part of it. "Why are u telling me this?" he asked spontaneously. She was caught by surprised, she expected him to run or to cower in fear like so many other mortals, but he didn't. "Because I lo-," she choked on the word love, she always had. She saw how much pain it caused in the mortals and she swore she would never say those three disastrous words. He looked at her, everything she couldn't say she said in her eyes. Her worry, her loneliness, her strength, her love. He sat down in front of her on the dew-stained grass; in that moment when he looked in to her eyes, he knew she needed him forever. He undid the top button of his jet-black shirt and showed her his porcelain white skin from his shoulder to his neck. "Bite." He commanded softly to her. Her eyes went wide in horror; he couldn't do throw his soul away, his beautiful sparkling soul. "No, I won't! You can't do this!" if she could have she would have run or gotten herself away from him. Her vampire side drew her nearer to him even though her mind and heart were screaming at her not too. "Ray no." she said managing to keep herself under control though for how long she couldn't tell. His blood was calling to her, "faith, listen to me. This is my choice I want to be with you, forever." He looked into her eyes. "I love you."
"I don't love you," she said forcefully. She would rather hurt him than turn him into a monster.
"You don't mean that." He whispered to her.
"I do Gerard, how could I ever fall in love with a mortal." She growled at him, it felt like her black heart was being pulled out slowly with every word she said. He looked into eyes; he could see she was lying. "I love you." he repeated moving his hand to her face, his eyes bore into hers; slowly he kissed her for the first time. He hugged her trying to comfort her in some way but he secretly new there was none. He broke apart from her looking her in the face. She felt his hand move around to the back of her neck before he thrust her head into his neck. He only waited for a few seconds before he felt the sharp pain of her teeth sink into him. She felt the satisfying feeling of his warm, sweet, sticky blood pouring down her throat soothing it.



Don't laugh at me if u reviews. Please review please please! REVEIW ME PLEASSSSE!
Sign up to rate and review this story