Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > rock Jeopardy

higher ratings or canned

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Alex needs higher ratings, and maybe these two can help.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Humor - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 219 words

0Unrated
"Well gentle men, the ratings are in."

"And?" Alex asked shifting oward in his seat.

"And, I'm sorry to say Alex their down from last month," the corporate manager said shaking his head.

"What! Well exactly what does that mean Bill?"

"We told you Alex, the rating have to go up. If they fall any more production shuts down."

"We've had kids, college kids, movie stars, what else can we do?" Alex asked exasperated.

"Well everything's centered around music, so we could try that approach. Whatever you do, you have a month, otherwise we're bumped out."

Alex knew the man standing in front of him wasn't in danger of starting the first of the month job hunting, but he smiled none the less and said he understood.

As he walked out he began thinking of connections.

Who would boost ratings? Well most likely the middle generation watches the show he mused, so why not have some rock bands?

As he entered his office he grabbed the phone and dialed a number of some people gaureenteed to boost ratings. While waiting for some one to pick up he decided he wasn't just going to keep his job, he was going for a raise.

Within an hour he had an all star cast for the next Jeopardy that insured hgher ratings.
Sign up to rate and review this story