Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Big Girls Don't Cry

Rembering

by xlosersx 3 reviews

i suck at this read it and you'll see

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 351 words

0Unrated
"Come on Lindsey it doesn't take that long to get ready!" screamed Luisa my bff. " It does to look this good." said Lindsey my other bff, as she walked down the stairs. " You actually have something black, i thought all the clothes you had were pink." said Luisa. " Ha ha very funny!" said Lindsey. " Ok who's car are we taking?" asked Luisa. "We could take mine" i said. " No not that piece of junk!" said Lindsey whining. " Well i'm sorry that i don't have rich parents that can buy me a mercedes!" i said.

I wished i had parents but, i don't my mom died 10 years ago when i was seven. I live with my grandmother now, but i know that won't be for long. Because she has breast cancer and she's not gonna make it. and granddad died last year of a heartattack.

" We'll take my car!" screamed Luisa. "but.. said Lindsey. Luisa gave her the death glare and Lindsey shut up. Lindsey closed the door to her parents mansion. and we all hoped in the car. on our way to my mom's grave. It was memorial day. " we're here" said Luisa getting out of the car.

We all walked to my mom's tombstone. We kneeled down while. I put a white rose in the cup where the flowers go, then Lindsey put a pink one in, and Luisa put a red one in. I sighly deeply, i missed my mom so much. She was my role model, she was the only thing i had. My father left mom after i was born. My mom alway's said he loved me, but i don't believe that. if he loved me so much he wouldn't have left me and mom.

Before i knew it was crying, Lindsey and Luisa hugged me tightly. " Come guys let's go get some starbucks" i said. I wasn't gonna let this get me down. We all got in Luisa's car and drove to starbucks. After that we all went to grandmom's house to watch a movie. when i got there, there was message on the answering machine.
"
Sign up to rate and review this story