Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Impeccable

Impeccable

by fireun

Matching his step to Rufus', Reno brought a hint of violence; the smell of old blood and old sweat. Reno/Rufus. yaoi.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Reno, Rufus Shinra - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1510 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer- do not own, no profit made.




The walls were white. His gloves were white. His suit was white. The groveling, plotting vapid fools in the boardroom flashed the whites of their eyes every time he moved a finger. Idiots. If he wanted them dead or just mildly inconvenienced and bleeding, his Turks would take care of it. He would remain aloof. Detached. Immaculate. Sterile white beneath a slightly bored frown.

Not a ring of old coffee marred the glossy table top. His habitually implacable expression was reflected back up at everyone, at himself; an unavoidable visage.

He could smell the astringent ghost of cleaning chemicals over the hideously redundant musk of three different colognes spread between thrice as many businessmen all trying to hide the same scent of sweat and fear.

Rufus frowned, and the man who had been speaking, presenting some innovative bit of crap or another stuttered to a halt, desperately trying to sort through his graphs and glyphs to find just what it had been that had displeased Shinra.

Even his damn shoes were white.

Rufus stood, an eloquent movement of long fingers informing Tseng that he was to deal with the rest of the meeting, and stalked out of the boardroom.

His footsteps echoed on the uncarpeted hall, a rhythmic expression of his temper. Two suited Turks fell into step behind him, human mastiffs with short leashes and short fuses when it came to threats to their employer. Eyes flickered across every inch of their environment, threatened the spiders that dared to nest in every shadow.

The proximity of members of his private army made Rufus' frown gain a vicious cast. They were the colorful ones, casually nondescript in their uniform suits and perfect ties. They were black to his white.

Black did a better job at hiding the stains, the blood and mud and bile of the rest of the world. They had smiles and sneers, and belts heavy with weapons, bodies riddled with scars. The Turks were the force and the flash that allowed him to hover his polite distance from the world. Clean and safe. A king on his pedestal.

"Reno." Rufus snapped. A flash of red broke through the antiseptic isolation that followed the head of Shinra as Reno swaggered forward. Matching his step to Rufus', Reno brought a hint of violence; the smell of old blood and old sweat.

"Rude. Report to Tseng."

"Sir." The larger man turned with a precision that would make a soldier envious and made his way back to his previous post.

"So. What's the plan, boss?"

When Rufus didn't deign to answer, an odd smile somewhere between smug and predatorily anticipatory unfurled across Reno's face. "One of those days, eh?" Reno disturbed the solemn silence with inane whistling, tossed rude comments at his coworkers and was suggestive enough in his commentary to inspire a new secretary to quit her job on the spot as he passed by and waggled his eyebrows as a sort of nonverbal bit of punctuation to end his anatomically impossible suggestion.

It was brash, it was crude, and it drove Rufus to round on Reno as soon as they entered the office. Reno expected the first move; Rufus didn't fuck around and went for the jugular. Easily dodging the hand that was reaching for his throat, Reno chuckled. "What's wrong, boss? Hard to be the king?"

A careless mix of irreverence and goading, Reno grabbed Rufus' outstretched arm and twisted the other man's momentum against him, ending up firmly in charge of the situation. "What'll it be, boss man. Quick unzip and suck, or do you wanna play?"

His immaculate shirt and jacket becoming wrinkled and twisted as Reno held him in place, the words Reno growled into his ear...Rufus struggled briefly, reveling in the feel of the days preening and primping coming apart around him.

Reno bit down on his neck, hard. There was no preparation, no warning, just tooth on flesh and a delightful excruciating flash of localized pain that shifted to universal arousal. His pants pulled across a cock that had grown hard with adrenaline and then rigid with a perverse brand of lust as Reno wrapped a hand around his throat and pushed him to his knees. "You just lost your vote, Shinra."

Reno's hand dragged through his hair, roughly snagging in its gelled perfection before wrecking havoc on its organization as his fingers dug into Rufus' skull. "Last chance to cry rank, Rufus."

"Fuck you."

"Language, language. What would Tseng say if he heard that come out of your exalted mouth."

"Bastard." Rufus spat as Reno pressed his face forward. The zip of Reno's pants was rough against his cheek, pressing a rail track pattern into soft flesh.

It was delightfully messy. Reno pried his zipper down, almost catching Rufus' face in the process, and urged Rufus closer. The Turk went commando around the office, a fact Rufus had exploited on occasion. Now it was Reno doing the exploiting, allowing his exposed cock to mark a wet path across Rufus' face. Reno's hand was on his head, holding him in place, holding him close, but Rufus didn't need further urging to open his mouth and work at the head of Reno's cock. The Turk's fingers convulsed against Rufus' scalp, getting off, as usual, on the role reversal.

His pants were too tight, their formal make not at all suited to dealing with a hard-on while kneeling on the floor. The material pulled as he shifted his legs, pulling them close in an attempt to find more slack, then pulling them apart in a search for friction. Reno's foot dragged itself along one of Rufus' thighs, pulling them, teasing him, dirtying them.

Rufus moaned, and Reno echoed the sound, albeit in a voice less muffled, and gave an aborted sort of thrust before pulling back and out of Rufus' mouth, wincing as Rufus allowed a bit of tooth to drag along the sensitive flesh to show his displeasure. "If I wanted to cum in your mouth, I would, so lay off on the teeth you ass. I asked if you wanted a quickie and you didn't comment. So I get my vote unless you wanna say something now."

Rufus pulled himself to his feet and glared, a fallen monarch staring at his usurper.

"Up against the desk." Reno grinned, an irreverent jester turned conqueror. He didn't expect to be obeyed. That would take the fun out of it. Rufus struggled as Reno attempted to manhandle him across the office, getting in a few kicks and splitting Reno's lip with one well timed punch. Reno smiled, pulling at the new wound and then wiping absently at the blood as he pinned the lower half of Rufus to the front of the desk. "You're one mean bastard, Rufus. It's a good thing I'm such a sneaky prick and fight dirty." Reno's hand left bloody trails as he hauled Rufus's pants open, left damning evidence across the desk as he groped around for the tiny container of lube Rufus left in his stupidly ornate pencil cup.

There was nothing tender in the way Reno prepared and entered Rufus, nothing affectionate or endearing in the way his hands shifted about for a better grip as he fucked his boss into the desk. Rufus growled appreciation as his hips hit the edge of the desk at an odd angle, as the air was knocked from him as he was shifted and slammed. It was an almost feral bout of rutting, and as Reno's lube and blood slicked hand reached around to jerk on Rufus' cock, Rufus groaned in sublime appreciation of the moment.

Reno came with an undignified expletive. A few yanks later had Rufus snarling his own pleasure into the polished wood of his desk.

"You're gonna need a new shirt, Shinra." Reno chucked against Rufus' back, most likely smearing a bloody path across the expensive material with his lip.

"Get off of me."

Reno laughed and drew back and out. "We need to de-stress you somewhere where I can wash up after, man."

Rufus pulled his jacket off and proceeded to mop up whatever bodily fluids he could with material ill-suited to serving as towel and wash cloth. He smiled slightly at the bright smudges and specks of blood Reno had left across the previously pristine material, at the myriad of slight aches and pains that accompanied movement. It was base. It was demeaning and dirty.

It was human.

Reno tucked himself back into his pants, zipped, and stole a pump of the slightly fruity hand sanitizer Rufus kept on his desk. He didn't bother to straighten his jacket, and he lacked a tie to adjust. Reno waved and let himself out, moving the door to prevent anyone from looking in.

Rufus tossed his jacket in the trash, trusting Tseng to deal with it discreetly as ever, and settled down to get some work done. Reality reaffirmed, it was time to resettle the mantle of Shinra on his shoulders.
Sign up to rate and review this story