Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When It All Goes to Hell

Don't Be So Scared

by fobgal1 3 reviews

Secrets revealed and an awkward situation.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 726 words

1Exciting
Tara's POV Still


"Umm Patrick?" I ask.
"Yea?" He asks back.
"I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise me that you won't get mad." I say.
"Okay, I promise." He says.
"James has been texting me. Threatening me. I'm so scared. I just don't know what to do." I say and burst into tears.
"Oh baby." Patrick says and wrapping me in a hug. "Tara baby listen to me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I won't let him hurt you. You aren't gonna leave my side until they find James. Okay?" He says.


"Okay. Thank you so much. I love you so much. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I said.
He laughed "Honey, I'm the one that did nothing to deserve a beautiful and wonderful girl like you."
"Oh Patrick, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." I say.
"Well then, I'll make sure I tell you how wonderful you are everyday." He says.
"I love you Patrick Martin Stump." I say to him.
"And I love you Tara Elizabeth Wilson." He says and pulls me into the most passionate kiss I have ever had in my life.


"You are an amazing kisser." I tell him.
"Well, you aren't too bad yourself." He says with a wink.
I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "Ha ha I made you blush." He says pointing at my face.
"Oh shut it Stump." I say and give him a playful slap.
"Oh I know you didn't just slap me. You better run." He says jokingly.
"Patrick." I say and run for the stairs with him right behind me.


I quickly ran to the bedroom and attempted to shut the door, only to find out that Patrick had stopped it with his foot.
"I've got you now." He says smirking.
I back up until my legs hit the back of the bed. In one quick motion he has me pinned to the bed. Suddenly he starts tickling me. "Ah! Patrick Please!" I yell.
"Say you're sorry." He says.
"No!" I yell.
"Say it." He says.
"Never!" I yell.
"Say it." He says again.
"Patrick you're gonna make me piss my pants." I say.
"All you have to do is say sorry." He says and tickles me more and more.
"Fine. I'm sorry." I say.
"What was that? I can't hear you." He says.
"I'm sorry!" I yell and he finally stops.


"Okay this is kind of awkward." He says referring to the position we were currently in. Patrick is straddling my hips while I'm just lying on the bed. Without warning Patrick leans forward and presses his lips to mine. Instinctively my arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer. Pretty soon we are making out and just grabbing any part of each others body that we could. Suddenly Patrick stops and pulls away.
"Are you sure that this is what you want?" He asks.
"Yes Patrick. But before this goes any further I have to tell you something." I say.
"You know you can tell me anything." He says.
"Okay Patrick. I'm not a virgin. James came home for work one day and raped me. It happened about ten times after that." I say holding back tears.
"What!? That motherfucker! I can't believe this. Tara honey why didn't you tell me?" he says.
"I was afraid to, and James said he would kill me if I ever told anyone." I say.


"God. I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you've been through." He says pushing some of the hair out of my face.
"There were so many nights that I wished I was yours." I say.
"Well you're mine now and I'm never ever letting you go." He says.
"Good." I say.
"Now let's just get some sleep." He says.
"Okay. I love you." I say kissing him on the lips and resting my head on his chest.
"I love you too." He says. Within minutes both of us are fast asleep.



I thought I would go ahead and post this since I'm going out of town and probably won't be back until late Saturday or early Sunday. Review if you liked it. I promise that it will get better. Drama is lurking right around the corner. Muhahaha!
Sign up to rate and review this story