Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Great Escape

Chapter 7

by little_miss_screamo 7 reviews

Mae gets out of the Medic Tent but meets an enemy on the way back to the bus, alone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [R] [Y] - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 518 words

2Exciting
Mae POV-
A couple days later I was better. No throw-up or fever. They released me from the Medic Tent happily. I walked back to the bus alone. I was going to surprise the guys; they didn't know I was released yet. Woot Woot! I was dressed in the outfit Frank had bought me with some cute earrings that Mikey had bought me as a get well present. I was a couple of bus's away from MCR's when someone grabbed me from behind and shoved me up against a bus. I looked into the face I thought I would never see again. My dad's. "Hello, Mae, arent you glad to see your dad?" he asked sarcastically. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I screamed. He was going to kill me. He turned me around quickly and put me in a chokehold. He pulled out his switch blad and flicked it open. "One more peep, and I'll slit your throat, you know I will," he said harshly in my ear. I stopped screaming and started to cough. He was going to choke me before that. I was losing consciousness quickly. The world went fuzzy around the edges and I slipped to the ground, unconscious.

Gerard POV-
I was reading a magazine when I heard her scream. Mae. And by the sound of her scream she was in trouble. I ran out the bus quickly and ran the way I heard the scream come from. I ran around the corner of Fall Out Boy's bus and saw her. Maw was on the ground unconscious with a man on top of her trying to get her shirt off. "Hey you fuck! Get off her!" I yelled running over to her. The guy looked up and immediately jumped off her and ran off. I ran to Mae and knelt beside her. The guy had gotten her pants down to her knees and her shirt was torn open. The guy had tried to rape her. I had to get her back to the bus before I made a scene. Before I moved her I pulled her pants up and took my jacket off and covered her half naked body up. I carried her back to the bus bridal style. She was light, probably from being so sick. I got to the bus and banged on the door with my head. "Hold on," I head Ray call from inside. He opened the door smiling. But that soon faded. "What happened?!" asked Ray as I pushed past him to set her down on. "Someone tried to rape her, I think it was her dad," I said with a worried look on my face. I looked at Ray and saw that he had the same look. "This is bad Gerard, if her dad is back and looking for her he could kidnap her or worse..." he said trailing off. He sat down with his head in his hands. "Oh God, what are we going to do?" I said doing the same. "I don't know Gerard, I just don't know" Ray said trailing off again.
Sign up to rate and review this story