Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > True Feelings

Chapter 2

by Inudork08 3 reviews

It's been three day's since Rin's fatal wound and Sesshomaru won't leave her until she is better...or will he? {Bum, Bum, BUUUUMM!} ^^_^

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 367 words

0Unrated
It's been three days since Rin's terrible wound and Sesshomaru hadn't left her at all. Rin was really happy until Sesshomaru told her he had to leave to go find food and will probably be gone all day.

"No Lord Sesshomaru!"

"Rin I must. I'll come back though, I promise." Rin watched as Lord Sesshomaru disappeared through the forest.

"Rin! Rin?" Sesshomaru returned to the camp but didn't find a trace of Rin or anything. Then he heard a rustle in the bush and Jaken rushed to him out of breath..

"Jaken? Where is Rin?"

"She collapsed m'lord! I don't know why but she just did! Quickly m'lord she is over here."

Jaken led Sesshomaru to a quiet meadow where a little girl lay in the shade of a cherry tree. He crouched to his knees and checked for a pulse.

"She is alive, just needs rest."

Sesshomaru took off his fluff and lied it out on the grass and then gently set Rin on top of it. He sat and watched her incase she awoke but she didn't.
Sesshomaru lied down next to her and gently stroked her hair. Then he moved his hand to brush some of her hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry Rin, I didn't know that if I left you this would happen. Please open your eyes for me..." He looked at her with a really sad look on his face. He pulled her against him so he could feel her heart beating.

The next morning he awoke by himself and panicked until he saw her in the meadow picking flowers.

"That's my Rin..." He mumbled to himself. He got up went over to her picked her up in his arms and gently kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again okay Rin?"

"Okay Lord Sesshomaru..."

"You are like a daughter to me Rin, if anything happened to you I would die."

"Lord Sesshomaru?"

"Yes?"

"I accept your apology..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the last and final chapter...or is it? Review me and tell me if i should continue writing more chapter or if you think it's fine the way it is. PLEEEZ do this for me! ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story